Chapter 1027: Flame Emperor

Flame Emperor led the Flame God Race out of the human race and found a remote territory far away from the human territory to live and breed. After many eons, Flame God Race became much stronger, and together with Flame Emperor's invincible power, nobody dared to mess with the Flame God Race.

The territories of Flame God Race and the human race were extremely distant from each other, but the Flame God Race would often enter the outer-domain battlefield, joining other groups to fight against the humans.

"I obtained some pieces of armors before, and they're all in the garbage dump after the war." Luo Feng stood on the deck of Ancient Boat Galaxy and gazed out into space. "The Flame God Race has already detached from the human race, but they still cooperate with the bug race, the demon race, and automaton race to fight the humans. It seems there's a feud between them and the human race."

Technically, the Flame God Race had belonged to the humans before. Now that they had left the human race, there was no need for them to continue the fight. However, the information Luo Feng had obtained in the virtual universe, along with the armor pieces he had found in the dump pile, indicated that the Flame God Race was hostile toward the human race!

Flame Emperor is a universe master cultivated by master Zuo Shan Ke, thought Luo Feng, and he has two powerful true treasures: Flame God Halberd and Original Soul. He's definitely much more powerful than Master of Sky Wolf. However, even if he exited the human race, he didn't dare to go against master Zuo Shan Ke.

Sou!

Luo Feng waved his hands, and Ancient Boat Galaxy immediately shrank to the size of a date pit and fell into his palm.

"I'll go and see this second brother of mine."

Luo Feng teleported himself toward the lair of the Flame God Race.

******

The Flame God Race lived on three vast continents. The smallest of the three had a diameter of over one light year, and the largest one had a diameter of more than three light years. The three of them surrounded each other. In the central space of the lands floated towering palaces, and there were endless fires around the palaces, burning black, purple, white, green and blue...

Undying warriors were walking in the hallway and on the square. Sometimes, they would look to the tallest main palace at the center with veneration. All the warriors of the Flame God Race were tall, robust, and aggressive-looking. The shorter ones were 25 feet tall, while the taller ones were over 30 feet tall. There were scales covering their skins, and each had a single horn between set between their eyebrows. Their hands and feet looked like those of earthlings' but thicker and covered in scales.

******

Inside the main palace, a towering being sat on the throne. It was almost 6,000 miles tall, and the air exhaled from its nose burned the space around him. His black horn seemed to pierce the sky, and he was covered in black scales. He tapped on the handrail and gazed out into space. He saw the shadow of Luo Feng flying toward him in the distance.

"Such a strong force."

"There's a guest in the secret region of my Flame God Race," the towering figure whispered.

He was a universe master... Ordinary universe knights were already able to sense faraway space ripples, but universe masters who were able to completely control space and time were able to detect all the space ripples within tens of millions of lightyears around him! As long as he wanted, space and time were like his horns that could spread.

"Let's see who the guest is."

The towering being looked afar and saw through everything blocking his sight. A black-haired young man was flying toward him.