Chapter 1194: Of Course, I Must Go

Deep Abyss and Lava Ocean were different.

Deep Abyss was also known by universe masters as the "road to desperation"! What they meant was, the moment one broke into this region, it would be a road to destruction with no chance of survival. On the contrary, in Lava Ocean, there would still be a glimmer of hope if one was willing to try to fight for a chance for survival!

"Hahaha, hahaha..."

Both Five Beasts God and Crimson Pyramid were sucked into that gloomy and bottomless Deep Abyss.

Five Chaos Master, who had been trying his best to charge his way out just a while ago, broke into crazy laughter. That laughter sounded frightening.

"Good, good, good," he said. "You have my admiration. I would never have expected this from you, since you have only lived this long! With such precious true treasures, that wings true treasure and palace true treasure... After surviving the ordeal in Lava Ocean, you are now going to charge into Deep Abyss out of your own accord? You are truly determined! Determined to give up everything. But you and I are different. I have lived for close to three reincarnation eras, and my end is nearing. Doomsday is inevitable. At least for great beings like myself. We no longer stand a chance. Only universe supreme masters have a shot for that last chance for survival."

"This is the reason universe masters of the first reincarnation era were all so insane," Five Chaos Master continued. "It is because... in the face of doomsday, we are so helpless! All hopes were pinned on the universe supreme masters of the race, for at least one to be able to make it past this reincarnation era. The helplessness that came along with an imminent doomsday drove us all insane. I dared to fight you. I did not expect you to dare to fight me and to drag me—a universe master whose doomsday is drawing so near—together with you into the Deep Abyss!"

Five Chaos Master laughed out loud. "This time, we will certainly die; while you and I both have several bodies, we both have lost our strongest bodies that we send for battles through this round. In the future, we may still have a chance to exchange blows, but no matter how we fight each other in life-and-death battles, after this round, Luo Feng, no matter how much I want to kill you or how much I hate you, do know that I also admire you. You are truly a worthy opponent! I will never, ever, even the slightest bit, underestimate you again..."

A voice was transmitted out from within Crimson Pyramid: "I'm honored. Five Chaos Master has always paid no heed of me. Now, you are finally treating me as a worthy opponent." Luo Feng seemed quite at ease.

"Haha... Even if I have lost my true treasures like Extermination Godly Armor, my other bodies still have various other pinnacle true treasures," said Five Chaos Master. "My power will still be on the level of a fifth-grade universe master. It will just be weakened by a mere fraction." Five Chaos Master snorted. "But if you were to lose that wings true treasure, without this Crimson Palace true treasure, the next time you bump into me, will you be able to defend yourself at all?"

Without the power to resist... Five Chaos Master was already prepared to die a martyr's death. As a super great being, if there was a chance of survival, no matter how slight, he would naturally fight for survival. But when there was zero chance of survival, he would accept his fate most graciously.

"You do not have to worry yourself about this, Five Chaos Master," said Luo Feng. "How much time have I spent on cultivation so far? Maybe the next time we meet, my power will have surpassed yours. Even without my wings true treasure, I can defeat you all the same, attacking you until you are forced to beat a hasty retreat."

"Haha! Confident. You are so confident."

******

Deep Abyss was truly frightening.