Chapter 1045: Fu Mo Master

A towering being landed slowly on the ground beside the space whirlpool. He was more than 1,000 miles tall, and he was covered with black and red scaled-armor. He had a green face, green eyebrows, and two cardinal horns. He had only one eye, but that eye could see through everything on the original star, which trembled the space around him.

Hong!

Every spot on the Original Star—plains, forests, deserts, mountains, swamps, and oceans—was bound by the power! All the great beings on the original star were shocked to their very core.

"A universe master has arrived."

"It's a universe master!"

"Universe masters have come to this original star!"

Most of the universe knights didn't know why a universe master had arrived, but none of them dared to resist. Although control over space and time couldn't kill a universe master, it could still make it hard for universe overlords to walk—not to mention fly! Universe masters, on the other hand, could fly all the way to their targets and kill them.

Although universe overlords could rival the most ordinary universe masters when they let out their full strength, they could only rival universe masters when they didn't use any true treasure! Unfortunately, it was impossible for universe masters not to have any true treasures!

That was why there were only a few universe overlords who dared to fight universe masters, and at least there were no universe overlords who were able to do that on this original star! This was why, when they felt the powerful binding essence, they all knew it came from a universe master, and none of them dared to revolt.

******

"No! It's not likely to be Primal Chaos City Leader."

Golden Horned Beast raised his head. He could feel the fetters of this powerful force everywhere. If it had been Primal Chaos City Leader, he would have transmitted his voice already.

"How powerful the universe master is!" Luo Feng exclaimed. "The fetter is so strong, and he might have not even let out all his strength."

Once someone became a universe master, he was able to control space and time; he could even turn back time and see everything that happened. If they were powerful enough, they were even able to resurrect a fallen being.

He was able to control an enormous area of space and time. The original star was completely under his control.

******

The universe overlords heard a voice that made their heart miss a beat. "Leave it to me," said the voice. "You can all go now."

They were universe overlords, and they knew most of the universe masters within the Northern Territory Alliance. They could tell from the voice immediately that it was Fu Mo Master!

They stopped being so careful. Instead, they were overjoyed.

******

Fu Mo Master stood on the plain and immediately had everything on the original star under his control. He saw through all the space, the mountains, and the mud of the ground—and easily located the Golden Horned Beast lying in the forest afar.

"Space Beast Alliance."

A chill flashed through Fu Mo Master's eyes.

Heng! Hong!

******

Inside the forest.

The fetter in the space and time around the Golden Horned Beast suddenly surged as if an intangible giant had grabbed him with crushing force.