Chapter 1154: That's Mine

"Be careful."

"Pulling Traces Diagram!"

The universe masters who were fighting each other were all terrified by the self-destruction of Yuan Ao Master. A universe master a million kilometers tall had blown himself up, and the energies burst out instantly. The resulting shock wave was billions of times stronger than a supernova. It eradicated everything!

Peng! Peng! Peng!

The space fragments flying in the distance turned into particles. So did the space around him! As for the universe masters, they all tried to form a huge protection, either by using pinnacle domain type true treasures or burning their godly power.

"Defend!"

"We can't let that shock wave destroy the Pulling Traces Diagram!"

Everyone, including Black Universe Creator, manipulating the space, was trying to resist that shock wave. The center of the explosion was horrendous, and Black Universe Creator, who was fighting Yuan Ao Master, was affected the most. However, he had a supreme true treasure to protect him, so he only bounced away several kilometers without being injured. As for Ice Mountain Palace, which was close to Yuan Ao Master, it was also blasted away.

Hong! Hong! Hong! Hong!

The power of the shock wave was already significantly weakened when the shock wave arrived at the universe masters, but the universe masters still felt pressured, as they needed to protect both themselves and the fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram.

Even with that defense, the shock wave turned the space into particles. As for the fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram, they were floating in space, and because of the shock wave, they flew in all directions.

After a while, the shock wave dissipated.

"We protected it."

"Humph! That Yuan Ao Master didn't want to make things difficult for us—even going so far as to commit suicide. If it weren't for so many universe masters being here, the Pulling Traces Diagram fragments would have been turned into ashes. Thank God."

The space 10 billion square kilometers around them had been turned to particles, and they flowed like sand. The particles—elements of space—started to gather.

Luo Feng was relieved after defending himself against that shock wave.

"Luo Feng, two huge fragments of the Pulling Traces Diagram are flying toward you!" A godly power transmitted a voice.

"Ah!"

Luo Feng noticed the two fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram instantly. He looked back and saw two fragments floating tens of millions of kilometers away from him, and the two fragments were significantly large. The smaller one was twice as big as the one he obtained, and the larger one was more than three times larger.

"It's mine." Luo Feng flew toward it like a beam of light.

"Not on my watch!" A roar was transmitted through godly power. "That's mine!"

Luo Feng took a glimpse. The giant black Sky Wolf was also flying toward it, roaring at several others who were trying to seize it.

"Humph! Sky Wolf, you want to compete with me for that?" Towering Flame Emperor, holding his giant Yan Shen Halberd, transmitted his voice. "My third brother, don't even think about getting this one!"

"Hahaha...! I haven't gotten any fragments yet," You Nan Master laughed.

"Then let's fight," said Luo Feng coldly.

At that moment, Flame Emperor, Luo Feng, You Nan Master, and Sky Wolf Master were the closest to the fragment, and Flame Emperor and Luo Feng tried to compete for it. Other than them, Ice Mountain Master and You Mo Master were also approaching the fragments.