Chapter 1122: Fierceness

Dream Demon Ancestor was still waiting for news on that original star

"We didn't find the human Luo Feng on Original Star Number 08293."

"We didn't find the human Luo Feng on Original Star Number 08448."

The universe masters from the three alliances were adventuring the original stars, and they kept reporting back to Dream Demon Ancestor.

"Dream Tea, have you found Luo Feng?"

Inside the virtual space of Dream Ancestor Secret Region, a giant, strange, sawtooth-shelled beast emerged from the darkness and arrived at the palaces that belonged to Dream Demon Ancestor. He talked to the gigantic silver snake.

"No, we haven't."

"You still haven't?" Shock Demon Ancestor growled. "Luo Feng might've already made it back to the human territory given how fast Mosha body is."

"I think so." The giant snake's head turned around and looked at that strange beast. "After all, it's a death mission for ordinary universe knights. As for universe masters, there are only so many universe masters of the three alliances, and they're scattered everywhere. It'll take them a long time to get there, during which time, Luo Feng can run far. He must have arrived back in human territory by now."

"Dream Tea, what can we do if that human Luo Feng keeps hiding in the primal universe?" asked Shock Demon Ancestor.

"Then we won't be able to do anything," answered Dream Demon Ancestor. "The primal universe is controlled by Primal Chao City Leader. Even if we go to the primal universe, we won't be able to rival Primal Chaos City Leader. He can control the entire primal universe."

They both went silent. It was common knowledge that Primal Chaos City Leader was invincible in the primal universe.

"That Luo Feng is being stupid!" said Dream Demon Ancestor. "Four pinnacle races have been fighting for an eternity, and no race has been able to annihilate the others. As long as there are universe supreme masters, the fights won't go too far. If Luo Feng is already able to perform such a terrific technique, it means he's already a universe supreme master."

"Perhaps he's not one yet," said Shock Demon Ancestor.

"It doesn't matter now, Shock Horn. He has the power of a universe master. Not only does he have the ultimate techniques of a universe master, but he's even created a supreme technique of a universe master! At most, one of them is an inherited technique, which means others were created by him, and he has several bodies." The giant, silver snake's head was swinging his body and sighing. "Even if we go, we can only kill one of his bodies. We can't do more than that."

"If we can't kill him for good, it won't matter."

"If he's smart enough to send one body to come here, it'll be over." Dream Demon Ancestor was a little infuriated. "However, we've all lost face. Three alliances will never let him off."

All the three alliances wanted Luo Feng dead. After all, Luo Feng made them suffer great losses. Unfortunately, they had set Luo Feng up in the first place.

Plus, Luo Feng had the Hong Alliance and the Ancestral God School to protect him. The Hong Alliance was one of the top nine superpowers in the universe! And the Ancestral God School was also secretly protecting Luo Feng. Given Luo Feng's own power, the three alliances could only kill him if they were willing to risk everything. If he was willing to send one of his bodies to be killed, they wouldn't go crazy. However, at this point, there was no chance for Luo Feng and the three alliances to ease the situation.

Suddenly, their conversation was interrupted by a piece of breaking news.

"Dream Demon Ancestor, Shock Demon Ancestor, I've found Blood Cloud Palace Leader!"

Swallowed Star (All Chapters) Volume 6जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें