𝐹𝔯𝖊𝖊𐊢𝘐ɑ𝖓

Many moons ago the five clans broke out into an awful war lasting all the seasons, multiple of times. Hundreds of lives were lost, wether it was killing kits, warriors, apprentices, or the 9 lives of a leader. Even medicine cats fought, although most of them disliked it. It was right after the clans were living in their prime too. StarClan had became ignored. Oh, and for for the warrior code? It was forgotten.

Eventually, a warrior named Freerunner, his sister Jayflight, and his mother Bluebird left the clan they called home after the death of his father. Freerunner wanted to create a clan, one away from the war.

"Freerunner limped as he walked towards the Moonpool, his eyes glimmered as its bright beauty shined on the water below it.

'Do you think they'll accept our request?' Jayflight asked anxiously, her shaking with fear of a response.

'They have to! This might stop the war!' Freerunner answered with pride, 'I'll save so many cats by doing this!'

Jayflight was still unsure. Her brother had never been this determined, it worried her that he would become power-hungry like the other leaders. And... forget about her.

'Will you still make me your deputy?' Jayflight murmured.

She held her breath

Freerunner turned his head around and stared at her with a serious face, 'Of course, why wouldn't I?'

'I don't know. It's just that-'

Freerunner interrupted her, 'Well, the sooner we talk to StarClan the quicker we can save the clans!'

Jayflight had no response, her brother ignoring anything further she had said, and before she knew it she was asleep, waiting for a StarClan cat, or whatever he wanted.

'StarClan?! Ancient leaders who formed the clan? Anyone?! Can you hear us?!' Jayflight was shocked as realized Freerunner was next to her, calling out into the pitch black environment. His gaze was fixed on the emptiness.

'StarClan?' Jayflight weakly called out. Her voice was pathetic. Then again her voice was often weak and frail.

'I can smell them!' Freerunner told her, 'I don't know who, but we're not alone.'

Jayflight smelt the air, tasting it as well. For all she knew there was nothing. It smelled like the thunderpath, loneliness and emptiness.

"There will be only five clans in the forest." A voice echoed throughout the darkness. Shattering the two warrior's heart.

'What?' Jayflight gasped, her heart broken at the fail to save the clans.

Her head turned to Freerunner, who's determination was still not broken, though she could sense he was only hiding his fear 'Fine then, we don't need your permission! I only need one life!'

Jayflight's eyes widened as Freerunner started to fade away. He swiped the air, and StarClan had started to wake up Jayflight.

As least she woke up. Most didn't.

Freerunner woke up as well, his expression was furious. He walked towards her, 'They won't know StarClan refused. We'll still recruit members and form FreeClan.' He paused, 'Call me Freestar from now on, and you are my deputy Jayflight.'"

So on, the fake clan joined the others, taking territory. But stopping the war.

Cats weren't harmed any longer. For a very long time. But StarClan was furious about them going against their word. So despite the peace. War longing to break out lingered.