003

Jealousy, Jealousy. 

3rd POV

It was a warm and sunny Saturday afternoon. Keomi was hanging upside down off the side of Saiki's bed as he played his new crappy video game, sitting with his back against the side of his bed next to his best friend.

"No no, you need to do a combo move to kill him. Come on Saiki! I thought you were all knowing~" The bored blonde teased. Saiki reached over and flicked her forehead, without taking his eyes off the tv. She quickly brought her hands up to her forehead.

"Ouch! What the hell!?" She exclaimed dramatically, rubbing her sore head.

"That hurt..." She pouted. Saiki simply continued playing his game.

'You're fine.' He said. The hurting girl crossed her arms.

"I think my feelings hurt more than my forehead, I thought you loved me!" She cried. Saiki finally tore his gaze away from the tv and looked at Keomi with a straight face.

'Why would you think that?' He asked. Keomi stopped her fake crying and looked at the boy with a shocked face, her jaw dropped.

"Wahhhh!! You really are mean!" She complained.

'I'm kidding Keomi, sure, I love you.' He gave in, not wanting to listen to her moaning and groaning anymore. She looked at him with a goofy smile on her face.

'Is that a blush I see?' He asked, getting closer to her face.

"W-What? N-no way!" She blurted out, surprised by his boldness. "W-why would you even think th-!" She backed away from Saiki's face and was interrupted as she fell off his bed.

"Owwww" She muttered. Saiki helped her up.

'Good grief, you really are a clutz.' He smirked as she stretched her sore back out and sat next to him on the floor.

"Hey! I wasn't expecting you to get so close to my face!" She reasoned.

'Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.' He joked.

"Whatever... Just play your stupid game." She crossed her arm and pouted. The strawberry-haired boy was about to continue playing when he was interrupted by the door ringing.

"Kuu! Someone's here to see you!" They could hear Kurumi yell from the first floor.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Keomi asked, confused.

'No, and I can't hear their thoughts...' He answered, getting up and holding a hand out to Keomi.

"Weird, and thank you." She smiled and took his hand, getting up as well. The duo headed downstairs and froze when they saw who was at the door.

"There's a boy looking for you Ku-chan~"

'Nendou!?' They both thought surprised.

'I thought something was wrong, I'd normally know who was at the door before opening it, I should have known...' Saiki thought