005

Cramps, Emotions, and Cramps

3rd POV

"Ku!~ Please look over the house while we're gone, we'll be back later tonight." Saiki's dad; Kuniharu pleaded.

'Ah right, the wedding for my dad's colleague is today.' Saiki remembered. Kurumi adjusted her husband's tie.

"Geez, a wedding in this weather?~ This heat's too much, right honey?" He complained.

"It'll be even hotter outside, I'll bet~" Kurumi complained, giving Kuniharu a clingy hug. The psychic cringed.

'Of course it's hot when you're sticking together like that.' He winced.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, Kusuo?" His father asked.

'No, I can't be bothered. At first, weddings seem like a happy and joyous thing, with words of congratulations, and love in the air as Keomi would put it, but deep down it's full of hatred. Everyone's jealousy and pity gets revealed' He concluded.

'I'll pass. I don't want to be part of the misery.' He finally answered.

"Oh well, that's disappointing... With your psychic powers, the acts at the wedding would have been amazing!" Kuniharu complained

'I don't use psychic powers for an act.' He scolded his father.

"Well, we'll get going now," Kurumi said, sweat dropping. "Oh Ku! You can have Keke over if you'd like! Just no funny business while we're gone, okay?" His mother smiled as she and her husband walked out the door. Saiki stood shocked as his parents left.

'Good grief, I'm getting tired of her suggestive comments... I wouldn't mind spending some alone time with Keomi though, it has been a while.' He thought to himself.

"Miss me?" Asked a sweet voice, as two smooth hands delicately covered his eyes.

'I should have known you'd show up at some point.' He stated. Keomi removed her hands from his face and he turned around to face her. The blonde girl had most of her hair in a messy bun with a few shorter strands framing her face perfectly. She wore an oversized t-shirt that left one of her shoulders exposed, which he recognized as his own shirt. To top it all off, she was wearing Christmas-patterned fleece pants and fuzzy socks... In the middle of July.

'Why are you dressed like that, you look ridiculous.' He commented. Keomi shrugged in response and flung herself face-first onto his couch. 'Make yourself at home.' He said sarcastically as he sat next to her grumbling body. 'Seriously, what's up with you?'

"Hnnghh-" She groaned and curled up into a ball, clutching her lower abdomen in pain.

'Oh.' Realization hit the boy.