Chapter 5 - Trouble making (Goddamnit Eren!)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was threatened to write this chapter or prepare to die of boredom without willbows , enjoy this chapter!

-Ereri-

Chapter 5 - Trouble making

Levi's P.O.V

After tucking that brat into his bed I shortly returned to my crisp white sheets for some sleep of my own, clambering into bed I wrapped my freezing body amongst the warmth of the covers and soon drifted off to sleep. Boy, it was gonna be a long day tomorrow.

-• Time skip •-

I woke up to an annoying child bouncing on my stomach. Ugh.
"Wake up ,wake up! Time to get out of bed!" I grumbled and tried to pull the covers up over my head, blocking out the sunlight pouring through the window and the chirpy-ness of his voice.
"Five more minutes.." To that I was sharply jabbed in the ribs, making me jolt and fall off the bed.
"Noo, get up noww!" The brunette lay on my bed with his head hanging upside down off the edge. I however, sat on the floor, trying to recover from the tazer he just gave me.
"What the hell was that for?" I picked up a duck feather pillow and slammed it onto his face, making a poof sound, to which he just laughed into the pillow and rolled off the bed and onto my lap.

"Tch. Get off me brat" I shoved him off lightly and stood up, ran a hand through my silky black hair and trudged to my wooden oak wardrobe to choose clothes for the day. Being the simple man I am, I obviously chose a plain white button up shirt, and some smart black trousers. The kid rolled around on the beige coloured carpet and sat up as I buttoned my shirt.
"Hey Ravioli?"
"My name is Levi, not Ravioli"
"Aww but it's a good nickname!"
"Whatever." Silence filled the room as I continued to get dressed, I sat on my bed and pulled on some socks. Slowly, I noticed that the small child was trying to creep up on me. 'Nice try brat.' I quickly span round and swooped him up with one powerful arm, and dumped him in front of me on the floor.

"Damn, it never works!" 'Damn straight it doesn't work! No one has crept up on me and succeeded in years. Except Eren.' I shook those thoughts of Eren from my head, I was beginning to think I was going crazy. I don't know, but this kid seems far too similar to him. It all seems fake. I'm probably in an insane asylum, and dreaming all of this. Sighing, I stood up from my bed and blocked the kid from clambering back on with one arm, whilst I made my bed with great difficulty. Once I had finished I turned around to face him.
"Want something to eat?" The child's sea green eyes lit up immediately.
"Yes please!" I snorted. 'So he does have manners then does he?'
"Follow me then you pest." I ushered him out of my spotless room hurriedly, scared that at the last moment he might break something precious to me. I would kill him, his mother wouldn't be the only person in hospital.

After making my way down the clear glass stairs, I walked into the kitchen and flicked the light on, the pure white chandelier immediately lit the room up, the light reflecting off the mostly silver kitchen. The whole thing was glistening clean, the counters, the neatly organised cupboards, even the toaster was shining, brand spanking new. I lifted the boy onto a stool nearby, and told him to stay put, and not touch anything. Otherwise I would slit his throat. He obliged and sat quietly on the stool, looking around the spotless kitchen. Silence seemed to be a habit in my house, and for a kid, he was quite good at it. Opening the fridge, I got out the butter and jam, I walked over to a cupboard and opened it, taking out a loaf of bread. I busily prepared us some toast, and grabbed the kid a cup of juice while I was at it, too keep him quiet of course. But if he's one to get high on it.. I swear to God..

Once the toast was made, I dished it onto plates and spread the butter and jam onto it with a knife. Picking up the plates, I stepped lightly over to the counter and put his plate in front of him, to which he looked at it with much hunger, as if he'd been starved for days, before chirping out,
"Thank you!" I grunted in response and quickly added,
"Don't spill a crumb on the floor, or I'll make you clean the whole house." I carefully ate my own breakfast, making sure no crumbs were spilt, and if they were, I caught them with my plate before they hit the tiled floor. We both finished my breakfast and I cleared the utensils away, meanwhile the kid had run off upstairs to get dressed. We were to go to the supermarket. Great.

-• Time skip •-

Eren's P.O.V

I looked silently out of the window of Levi's Porsche. My green eyes flitting too and fro as I admired the scenery as it zoomed past, occasionally seeing some cows or horses grazing on the green fields that surrounded Levi's home. This really was a beautiful place, he had worked hard for this, even if he was only a teacher, his family was quite rich though. I noticed that he was wearing my old red scarf and smiled, assuming Mikasa had given it to him after I passed. I really regret that.. But what's done is done I suppose. The main thing is, I have him now and that's all I need and ever will need.

My train of thoughts was broken as I noticed a pale white hand waving in front of my eyes, his fingers snapping.
"Oi! Brat, snap out of it!" I blinked and shook my head.
"Are we here?" I asked, unplugging my seatbelt.
"No we're stopping for the night at a freaking volcano." He rolled his eyes and lifted me out of my chair.
"Was that sarcasm?"
"Yes it was sarcasm, now hurry the hell up!" I rushed after him as he swiftly locked his car and walked off to get a trolley. My little legs worked hard as I ran after him, but soon enough I caught up and grabbed onto his hand as to not get stuck in the busy crowds going in and out of the store. I felt his hand tense under mine, and made no attempt to hold onto mine as he pulled a trolley out and wheeled it into the shop. I was suddenly lifted and enclosed in the walls of the shopping trolley, being small is not something I am used to.
"You're staying there so you don't destroy the place" Levi muttered as he pulled a shopping list out of his long black coat.

I sat down boredly, wishing I could do something..
"Hey Ravioli?" He tutted again at my nickname for him. "Okay okay, Levi. Can I help with the shopping by putting things in the trolley?" I was completely ignored as he grasped the trolley handle and started pushing it towards the fruit and veg isle. (A.N. A trolley is the British word for "Cart") I watched him reach for different fruits and vegetables, trying not to laugh whenever he couldn't reach and grumpily asked a member of staff or a random person to reach for him. Once I was caught and swiftly told to shut my trap, which I obviously did. You don't wanna make jokes about his height, he'll probably go ballistic. A little while later the trolley was almost filled with food, healthy foods such as salads, the right portions of meat, a few carbohydrates, all that boring stuff.

We finally reached the isle I knew Levi was secretly excited about. The cleaning product isle. I browsed the isle with my eyes for a few seconds, peering over the edge of the trolley, - I was a bit stuck in the midst of all the groceries, but I managed not to crush anything - and saw a whole shelf of bleach on the right hand side. I glanced over at Levi who was engrossed in the different types of washing up liquid, and back to the bleach. Maybe I could make him happy by reaching that for him! I gazed up at the second to top shelf, his favourite brand of bleach, sat there like the holy bible of all things cleaning, and I swear there was a slight glow around it. I clambered up the side of the trolley and onto the wobbly shelf. 'This is risky, but it's worth it!' I stood on my tippy-toes and stretched my small hands upwards, reaching for the bottle of bleach. 'Al-most.. There' I stretched as far as I could, and grazed the bottle handle with my finger tips. I swatted around with my hand and made a few grabs for it, when suddenly a voice called out.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?!" I teetered backwards and started slipping.
"Wo-oahh!" I fell off the shelf, my feet knocking off a few bottles, things came crashing down on me as I fell, I landed on my butt on the isle floor.

"Goddamnit Eren!"

My eyes widened and I sat in shock, clutching the bottle of his favourite bleach in my arms.

Done!! Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it! And you shall find out how Levi knew his name in the next chapter!

Byee!

-Ereri-