Chapter 1 - The Market

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry that I haven't written anything on this book for at least a month, I have has such writers block and loads of homework and tests tht I just put down the Wattpad for a while xD Anyway, thank you all for being so patient! In the future I will make sure that I update more often! Enjoy the first chapter of My Little Angel!!

-Ereri-

Little boy (Eren) P.O.V

Small tear droplets rolling down my face, I hastily ran away from Levi and towards my mum. I made sure that I wiped my face with my light blue sleeve before she saw me crying. Once I reached her I grabbed onto her hand and held it tightly.
"Oh hello Eren, you're back are you?" She smiled at me warmingly. I could feel another lot of tears welling in my eyes so I held my arms up to her, signalling for her to pick me up. Mum put her hands under my armpits and gently picked me up, and holding me close to her. I wrapped my small legs around her waist and shoved my face in her hair.

My mum held one arm around me whilst she continued looking at the jewellery. I lifted my head up slightly and looked over her shoulder, I could see Levi's figure getting smaller as he walked away from me. I sniffed and re-buried my face in my mum's hair, taking in the sweet scent of her pear shampoo.
"Hey Eren?" She cooed at me. I lifted my head again and turned slightly to look at her. 'Okay, don't act sad, it will upset mummy..'
"Yes mummy?" I chirped. She lifted a beautiful golden necklace into my view, a purple amethyst hanging off the end like a pendant. She smiled at me as I looked at it in awe, the purple colour reflecting in my green eyes.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I nodded and grinned up at her. "But unfortunately I don't have enough money.." She frowned slightly, and it made me even sadder.
"Oh..... I liked that necklace." I looked up into her eyes and I could tell she was disappointed, I needed to get her that necklace.

Suddenly, the man behind the stall started talking to my mum.
"Oi, are you buying that ma'am?" He grinned at her maliciously, I didn't like it.
"Oh, no. I can't afford it." Being the kind lady she is, she gave him a half hearted smile. The man frowned angrily at her, and my mum started to hurriedly walk away with me holding onto her. The wierd man leant over the stall and roughly grabbed onto my mum's arm and pulled her back. She squealed slightly as she stumbled backwards.

"Stop it! Stop hurting my mummy!" I yelled at him angrily. I tried to pry his fingers off my mum's arm but he was too strong. 'I wish Levi was here to save us!'
"Oi, shut the fuck up kid. Stay out of it." My mum gasped at his unruly behaviour and slowly let go of me, so i slid down her and onto the floor. After I was safely out of the way, she threw a slap at the man, landing it right on his left cheek.
"Don't you EVER, swear at my child you selfish bastard!" My mum cursed at him, wrenching herself from his grip.

This only made the man angrier. As my mum crouched down to pick up our shopping, the man stormed out from behind the counter and grabbed the front of her dress, yanking her up into the air. I clenched my fists and bared my teeth as he put his face closer to hers and spat on her.
"Don't talk to me like that, bitch." He growled at her.
"Get. Off. My. Mum." I slowly said to him, threateningly. He started laughing at me.
"Oooh, I'm so scared! A little kid is gonna hurt me, ooh!" He pretended to cower in fear, still holding a firm grip on my mum's dress. I yelled at the top of my lungs and lunged forward at him, biting his arm.

All the commotion made everyone around us stare, but they were to scared to intervene. The man yelled angrily as he tried to shake me off but i held onto him. But he did something unexpected. He launched my mum at a wall. A sickening crack filled the air as her body hit the wall, and I knew that she had most likely broke lots of bones and had a concussion. I let go of the man and stamped on his foot, rushing over to my mum who was knocked out.
"MUMMY!!!" I screamed as blood started seeping from the back of her head.

Levi P.O.V

"MUMMY!!!" I heard that kid scream.
"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself, turning around and jogging back up the path towards the market. Once I reached the top of the hill I could see everything unfold in front of me. A big burly man had thrown that kid's mother at a wall!! 'Fucking bastard!' I angrily thought, running towards the man.
"OI, YOU!" I yelled at him. He turned around to face me and threw a punch, but I quickly dodged. I was raging now, and about to beat his puny ass. "You can't go around throwing people's mothers at walls, just because they won't buy your fucking jewellery." I growled at him.

"What are you gonna do about it, cunt?" He glared at me. I stepped forward and looked him in the eye. Luckily he wasn't as tall as he looked from a distance.
"Excuse me?" I asked, looking at him with my piercing silver eyes. He looked back at me and started laughing, doubling over.
"You- think you could- possibly scare- me?" He laughed between breaths. 'What is with this idiot?' I had had enough of this guy. I lifted my foot and threw a powerful kick at his stomach, which knocked the air out of him. He fell to the floor and clutched his stomach. I bent down and rested my arms on my knees. My hair hung over my face, and a dark aroma filled the market. Everyone stopped whispering and stood staring.
"Yes." I spat at him, throwing one more blow to the head, knocking him out and walking over to the kid and his mum.

The kid smiled at me with tearful eyes.
"T-thank goodness.." He faintly whispered before collapsing onto me, and fainting. I took of my long black trench coat and folded it up, making a small pillow for the child. I carefully laid him down on it. I turned back to the mother who was slouched against the wall, blood seeping from her head, and her arm twisted the wrong way. I took my white shirt off, leaving me topless and exposing my chest to everyone. Loads of the teenage girls gasped and giggled, but now wasn't the time to get pissed with them. I gently wrapped my shirt around her head, making a tight knot at the back so it would stop the blood flow.

I turned towards the small crowd around us.
"Someone call and ambulance."

Chapter one!! Thank you so much for being patient! I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks for the reads, votes and comments! I really appreciate it!

-Ereri-