Chapter 6 - Oops.

Well.. The only thing I have to say for this late update is.. I'm really fucking lazy. Pft, sorry guys, I'm trying my best to update when I can but my writers streak isn't as good as it used to be, and I'm dealing with a lot of things at the mo, gomenasai and enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Oops

"Goddamnit Eren!"

My eyes widened and I sat in shock, clutching the bottle of his favourite bleach in my arms.

Levi P.O.V

I stared at the young brunette on the isle floor, holding my favourite bleach in his arms, other cleaning products clattered and spread out around him across the floor.

'Oops.. Did I just call him Eren? And why does he look so shocked? Must've been the impact off falling off a bloody shelf.'

Sighing to myself, I walked towards the boy and kicked some bottles of washing -up liquid out of my path. Sliding my arms under his armpits I picked him up and took the bottle off him. "What do you think you're doing? You can't go round climbing on shelves, that's naughty."
"S-sorry.." He stuttered, looking up at me with tears in his oh so familiar amber eyes. I crouched down, picked up the stray bottles off the floor and placed them neatly back on the shelf, before carrying the brunette and the bottle of bleach he clambered up the shelf for in my arms.

"It's okay, just don't misbehave anymore whilst we're here, got it?"
"Yes Levi."
"Good." I carefully dropped him down into the trolley with the rest of the shopping and continued to push it down the isle, ignoring the random strangers gawking at us after the loud events that took place. 'Tch, there's nothing to see here. Fuck off already!'

Eren P.O.V

'Did he call me Eren? Or was it my ears playing tricks on me? Does he know?!' I sighed to myself as Levi dumped me in the trolley. Scraping away some of the groceries, I sat down in amongst the food and looked down, thinking to myself and watching Levi's black patent shoes march around the isles.

"Levi?"
"What."
"Can we get some grapes? Please?" Grapes were my favourite thing to eat, they were so sweet and best served fresh out of the fridge, when they're nice and cold.
"Grapes? What an odd thing for a kid to ask for in a shop." Levi huffed to himself and I fell silent, it became obvious to me that instead of pleasing him by getting his favourite bottle of bleach, I had pissed him off a great deal. Oops.

"Tch.. Fine. Yes, we can get some grapes."
I looked up at his solemn face, which was looking straight back at me, and grinned.
"Really?!" Levi rolled his icy grey eyes at me.
"Yes child. We can buy some grapes." I only beamed brighter as he said this, and a warm feeling erupted in my chest when he smiled back. His smile was beautiful, it could probably cure cancer. It's a shame he doesn't smile more often, but he's been through a lot after all. I still loved him, but it's not the same kind of love anymore.. More like, fatherly love.

Levi P.O.V (A.N. Boy, I'm switching a lot today!)

I rounded the corner of the last isle in the shop and swooped up a bag of red grapes on the way past, tossing them in his lap.
"There you go, kid." His eyes shined with happiness as he smiled up at me.
"Thanks!"
"You're welcome." I tried not to smile at his joy in the little things, but I couldn't help it. The corners of my mouth twinged into a strained smile as I tried to hold it down, I probably ended up looking constipated. The kid giggled at the look on my face, I could feel a warming sensation in my chest, but I shook it off. 'Ah, I've been calling this child 'kid' for ages, and completely forgot to ask his name. Oops.'

"So, kid. What's your name? I don't think I've asked." He looked up at me, his smile suddenly dropping. 'What did I do now?!'
"My.. Name?"
"Yes, your name." I pushed the trolley over to the checkout, and started grabbing items of food, and of course cleaning products, to put on the conveyer belt.
"I..- But you just said my name Levi!"
"Hah? No I didn't, I said Eren. You cant possibly have the same name as him, the world isn't that small y'know."
"I am Eren, Levi! You have to trust me on this!"

I slammed a lettuce down on the checkout, attracting a few people's attention.
"You are not Eren! Stop trying to be him, you'll never be him. So just stop pretending to be! End of."
"But-"
"We will talk about this when we get home. Be quiet for now." I tossed the remainder of the food on the checkout and put a separator on the conveyer so the next person could load their shopping on. 'Tch, this boy is driving me nuts pretending to be Eren. What is wrong with him? There's no way he can be Eren, no matter how similar they are, there's just no way!'

"Okay..." He sat silently in the trolley whilst I packed the woven shopping bags I brought with me full of food after it had been scanned. At the end of it all I payed with my credit card and exited the shopping centre, glad to be out of there, and walked over to the car.

Eren P.O.V

I was quickly lifted from the trolley and into the shiny, black, spotless Porsche, Levi marched off round to the boot (A.N. Boot is the British word for Trunk) of the car and dumped all the bags of shopping in it. I sighed to myself as I put my seat belt on, and gazed off out the window at him as he walked off with the empty trolley to put it back.
"I wonder if he'll ever understand..." I quietly spoke to myself in the emptiness and loneliness of Levi's car. All I wanted was for him to realise, but it was going to take some persuading and fact, to convince a stubborn guy like Levi. I'll make him see one day, I know I will. I'll fix his broken heart and help him get over my death, and we'll be able to be happy together again.

I'm such a dumbass for committing suicide and making him grieve like this. Oops.

TADAAA! Sorry it may be a bit short, it's the summer holidays here, but over in Britain it's not that bright and sunny. I hope willbows is having a fun time in America, and all of you guys have a good holiday too!

Byee,

-Ereri-