A small end

It was a rainy afternoon, when Evara Agrawal, returned from her college

It was a rainy afternoon, when Evara Agrawal, returned from her college. She had bony brown hair which fell lightly on her chest after being braided. Her hazel grey eyes reminded of a storm, but with a little warmth. Her skin was light and as clear as the summer sky. As she went inside her house, which felt more like a torture place, she could smell the light smell of alcohol and smoke which usually dangled the whole place. 

She saw her father inside her bedroom and was startled to see what he was doing."What the fuck are you doing in my room, Roy?"she shouted as she went near."Your worthless mother said the same thing." he shouted back and slapped Evara so hard that she fell to the ground.He was packing all of her stuff and when he was done he grabbed her by her hair, and dragged her out of the house."Stay where you deserve to be, which is not this house. Never come back here.", Roy said his final words while throwing her little kitten, Miss Pawsome, out. Tears rolling down her eyes she remembered the time when her mother, Jaya, was alive. How Roy always fought with her from dusk till dawn, when the time eventually came, her mother died out of heart attack.

She was sitting there, all drenched by the rain just when she heard footsteps approaching her. She turned around to see who it was, her tears came all rushing down, when she saw that it was her best friend, Jackson Green holding an umbrella as he came nearer. He had brownish-grey hair, which he usually tied low. His bluebell eyes often reminded of something calm, peaceful and comforting. He had a small mole a little left to his soft pink lips and he was tall enough to make Evara dig her head into his broad chest whenever they hugged. Jack was what she usually called him while, he called her Eva. They were friends since kindergarten and treated each other like brother and sister. "I wanted to return this book to you. Wait, don't tell me that he threw you out." he said looking at her and her luggage. Eva sighed and gave him a nod before standing up and took the book from him. "Do you by any chance know about an empty apartment in the whole Virginia?" she asked. "The ghost house" he quickly replied and gave her a smile. She hugged him and gave a crooked smile.

When they were young, their most favorite thing to do was scare people out of there souls. Then one day while they were strolling around to look for their next prey, they found this apartment. And since that day, that apartment was the place where they scared people.The place was known as ghost house but, after sometime people stopped coming to live there and they did not know the reason till this day.

They bought the apartment as it wasn't so expensive due to past incidents. He helped her move in and arrange all of her luggage in their rightful places and went grocery shopping. Jack decided to stay that night with her. "Hey, any news on your 'so called love life'?" he said to make her smile, which actually did cheer her. "No, I don't have any news about him right now" she said blushing and talked for the next five hours about something or the other, till they fell asleep. He knew that Eva was madly in love with the world's most powerful mafia, Zayn Couffaine.