The Departure

"Finally it's time

"Finally it's time. Time to let my little birdie leave the nest. Look at you, all grown up woman", Zayn said dramatically with fake 'eye drop' tears. "Stop your crocodile tears", Evara said rolling her eyes and sitting down for breakfast. "So, now I guess I would have to find a suitable job here", she said picking up a blueberry from her pancake with a fork. "Really? Do you have to leave", Zayn asked stuffing a big chunk of pancake in his mouth. "Well....Yeah. Do you have any fashion companies and a place to live at the top of your head", she asked. "Well, let me think.", he thought for a while and jumped up and said,"Gocci!", "What?" Eva asked. "Gocci! It's a really great company and I can get you a job there",he said. "That's great ", Eva lit up in excitement. "Also, I even know an awesome place nearby", Zayn said. "Then I should get packing", Eva said as Zayn frowned a bit.

"My, you're really leaving", Zayn said pouting. "well, yeah I have to, but don't worry, I'll send some sexy designer outfits for you", Eva said cupping his face. "Well you better do", he said with tears.

By this time, Eva realised, he wasn't cold  and scary with her as he was with others. He was a whole lot different when he was with her. She was really fascinated, when she found out that Zayn had a soft corner in his heart, just reserved for her.  

Few months passed, they sort of drifted apart. And this solitude, was killing Evara from inside. "It's been two months, since he stopped returning my calls", she thought. "Maybe, he might be sick, that's why? Well it can be on some level. Can't it?" she asked herself, looking in the mirror and decided to go.

She entered Zayn's home, as she had the house keys with her. Surprisingly, the house was empty at that time of the day. She moved upstairs, to Zayn's bedroom. The door wasn't closed properly, so her dirty brain came active. Thoughts of seeing him naked with nice six pack abs, popped in her head. As she peeked in, she saw Zayn lying on the bed, but was too stunned to see a woman sitting on the corner of the bed, with a child in her lap, back facing the door.

Evara ran from that place. "OMG! She was definitely his wife.", she thought "but where was she till now......maybe on a business trip?...........and might've returned two months ago, that can be explainable why he did not accept my calls.....he didn't even care to tell me..maybe I wasn't that important......I am so disappointed in myself for falling in love with a married man, and to make it worse think that something might happen", she thought to herself, tears rushing down her cheeks, as she drove off.

Who was that mysterious woman with the child? Was she really his wife, or someone more to him? Like someone, he might be really close to. Let's see what happens further. Stay tuned, and please vote and do follow me.