Beauty meets her Beast

"Where am I?" Evara woke up with a sudden movement and found herself on a luxurious bed

"Where am I?" Evara woke up with a sudden movement and found herself on a luxurious bed. She looked around the big grand room and found her luggage lying in one of the corner of the room. All of a sudden a thought  appeared in her mind which made her panic. She quickly checked got up checked her clothes which fortunately were right in there places. She jumped out of the bed and thought of taking a quick peek out of room. As she did so she saw a man sitting on the sofa, when someone came which made the man turn. Evara quickly closed the door, even before she could see his face. Her heart was beating fast as if it was about to jump out. 

She sat on the bed panicking, thinking ways to get out of the place. Just when the door opened and that man entered. Evara brought her legs close to her, hugged them with the pillow and closed her eyes. The man sat in front of her and said, " It's ok. Don't worry. I won't harm you." he said. His voice gave Evara chills down her spine. His voice was as the deep as night was, which made her grip tighter on the pillow. "And I...I'm really sorry for the kiss. I had to, to escape from my enemies." he explained. Hearing this she loosened her grip and slowly opened her eyes.  

Evara was so shocked to see who it was, seemed as if her eyes would pop out of the sockets. It was the love of her life, Zayn Couffaine. She could not believe her eyes. Out of excitement she jumped on top of him with the intention to kiss but Zayn took it the wrong way as if she wanted to choke him. So, he quickly turned her around and took his gun out of his pocket. Now, he was on top of her, with his gun placed at her left temple. Eva screamed and again closed her eyes shut.   

"What were you trying to do?" he asked fuming with anger. " I really didn't want any harm. I'm really sorry, please let me go" Eva squeaked. He still in anger, got up. "Don't try anything funny, I have my eyes on you. Also I won't be leaving you. Unfortunately you have to stay here." he said in a cold tone. " Why would you keep me with you? I want to go home. I just came here for a break and did not want any of this to happen" she asked getting into anger, but deep inside she wanted this to happen.

 He looked far into her eyes as if reaching her soul and said, " My enemies might have seen you and I don't want you to get harmed because of something which isn't your fault". She was still looking at his face, admiring each and every detail and counting the number of moles on his face which had those sharp features like  jawline , just enough to melt a person into loving him. His dark messy hair fell perfectly above his mesmerising grey eyes. She saw there were three moles on his face and one on his neck. One was on the right of his  jawline, second was on the tip of his nose and the third one was on the top of his perfect pair of rosy lips.

Suddenly Eva's stomach made a loud noise which made Zayn laugh. " I guess you are hungry. Am I right?" he asked and she nodded, still admiring his features. "By the way, what's your name?"he asked. "It's Evara" she said softly. "So Evara, as you came to Seoul for a break, let me take you to a fine place to eat. Just go and freshen up, till then I'll take out my car" he said and left.

As she freshened, got ready and went out she was too stunned to speak. There stood a violet Porsche, all shining under the sun. He was already in, and signalled her to get in too. As she sat in the car, she could sense the fine scent of vanilla in there. "Her name sounds familiar. Even it feels like I have seen her somewhere, I'm just not able to place 'where?'" Zayn thought to himself and drove off the car.

How can a complete stranger turn out to know another stranger when they have never met before? Is there a connection? Or is it something more mysterious? 

Lets see what happens. Stay tuned.