Is It love?

As Evara got in they drove of to a restaurant

As Evara got in they drove of to a restaurant. " Homemade cuisines from all over the world." Eva read as they went inside a finely brick built structure, with plants  potted from the ceiling to the foot of the restaurant making the place look majestically aesthetic. It had that faint fragrance of food which would come from Eva's mother's kitchen. It made her eyes wet due to the nostalgia of her mom cooking in the kitchen, while she used to tell her mom about her day and they used to sing all those songs they knew, even with the wrong lyrics, as if it were the last days and sadly those were her mother's last moments with her. Eva missed her so much that even the thought of their good memories, would become sad.

Few unnoticeable tears fell down her eyes when they sat down and dug their heads in the menu. "So, what would you like to have?" Zayn asked. Eva looked up the menu and challenged, "surprise me!" with a smirk. " challenge accepted." he said and ordered food for them." you come here often?" Eva asked. " Yeah, sometimes, whenever I feel like eating homemade food. Also this place is a little away from the main city, so not much people come here, which makes the place even more calm and soothing." he said with a soft expression. 

A few minutes later, the food arrived. It smelled so delicious and tasted even enchanting. " It's s....so good" Evara said with a mouthful of the tasty food. Looking at her cuteness, Zayn gave a little smile and asked, " So, did I win?" "Win? You freak...freaking con..conquered the challenge", she said stuffing more food in her mouth. Seeing this, he let out a small chuckle which made Eva look at him. 

It was the for the first time that he chuckled like this, which made her adore him. "What are you looking at?" Zayn noticed. " You my love" Eva poured out and within seconds realizing what she had spilled " I.....I mean nothing" she said embarrassed . Looking at her embarrassed face like that, it made him laugh, but for Eva it only made her more mezmorized. She ate staring at him while he laughed his heart out. For Evara even his laugh was angelic.

After they ate, they got back into the car. To break the silence, Zayn asked, " So, why exactly did you come to Korea?". "Well, you see I completed my graduation from The University of  Fashion" Eva continued, " My friend Jack, went to India with his family and I was left all alone in my lonely apartment. Usually, it is filled with annoying noises Jack makes. So, I decided to come here". "You did not come with your family?" he asked. " Hmm.. You see, I don't have one" she said looking out of the window. " Jack is the only family I have". " I'm really sorry." he said. "So, who is this Jack?" he asked her in teasing tone to cheer her up while his eyes still on the road, "Your boyfriend" " Boyfriend? HAH" Eva scoffed, " He would be my boyfriend when rats learn to fly. He is more like a big brother to me. And just so you know, he has a girlfriend which he never introduced me to, even his family." " OH.." he continued in a serious tone, " Look there is something I wanted to tell you since this morning, when I first saw you. I thought you would notice or more precisely feel it, but I guess you did not". He parked the car nearby and shifted himself nowards Evara and moved his hand into her hair. This feeling made her lose her mind and she closed her eyes. " You have something stuck in your hair. Here it is " he said removing a stick from the back of my head, giving it to me and driving off, while I played with the stick.

Months had passed, Zayn had taught Evara the art of fighting, using a gun, a knife and many more stuff because he said, " being with me, makes your life in danger". They became really close as time passed.

 It only made Evara fall more in love with him while Zayn started develop feelings for her, but still the thought  of where and when he had seen her or heard her name, kept his mind busy.

Is this love or something more, something big cooking up in the kitchen here? And you know something always happens, something worst in your most perfect time. Is this calmness before the storm for Evara? To know more, Stay tuned.