Settling

The next day was no new in the college, Evara hung out with jack and their group and as always no one suspected a thing about her

The next day was no new in the college, Evara hung out with jack and their group and as always no one suspected a thing about her. When they got back to Eva's apartment and Jack sat down with his laptop on the couch. "What are you doing?" Eva asked, "You know just looking for part-time jobs for you. You don't rather stay unemployed with an apartment and empty your purse paying your bills. Do you?" he said exaggerating the sarcastic comment he made. " HA HA. I would just be feeding my cat for now and do my homework after that. And of course I have to do your's since you are searching for jobs for me." she said with a sarcastic smile just enough to beat his comment.

As Eva finished her homework, she sat beside him and after an hour of emptying their brains, they did find a job. It was just a temporary job of an artist until she graduate the university of fashion so that she could pay her dues and carry out the expenses. 

Days went by, she created a few canvases and sold them and did make quite a good amount of  profit out of it. She made a few more, sold more and even did study besides that for the final exams which were approaching. At that Eva had to stop on her canvases and give her 100% on her studies. 

Finally, they ended their days with pretty high scores and now they sort of had a problem, they had nothing to do for the rest of their days. So, Jack thought of taking a trip to India along with his family "I am so sorry you have to be all alone here" he said. " Oh! don't worry about me, I will be fine here, you go enjoy yourself" Eva said giving him a hug "Promise me you'll be safe". "Yes I will be ok. Now go" she said and he left.

 Now Evara was left all alone along with her cat. So, she too thought of taking a trip with her cat as she had no one else. Thinking of that, she had only one place she really wanted to go, South Korea where the love of her life lived.

Little did Eva know that after this trip her life won't be normal as before. She wouldn't be same again. So many scarring truths will be revealed. She may even never return.