Planning a Magic

'Her whole house was a mess

'Her whole house was a mess. Evara was running from here to there searching for things to pack. She planned the trip for six nights and seven days, making a complete schedule keeping herself busy and enjoying all the days she will spend there. "So! what else do I need." she thought to herself in her lonely apartment with her cat's little meows and purrs filling in for the place's silence. "Let's see, shoes......check!, one, two, three,,twelve clothes...check!, four pairs of shoes....check!........." and went on for the whole day.

Two days later while Evara was leaving, "why do I have a strange feeling that i forgot something, my documents, charger, novel, earphones everything's in my purse. Even got Miss Pawsome. OH! I forgot to wear my footwears" and went in wore her shoes and said," I will miss you home. Bye." and left for the airport. "It's finally time to go to Korea" she thought making herself comfortable on seat waiting for the flight to take off. As soon as the plane took off, she played her saved playlist and buried her earphones in her ears. She wished for a miracle to happen and took out her half read novel and started reading it, and soon fell asleep.

She was woken up by the announcement made by the pilot, about the flight landing to Korea. She got off the plane and searched the location of the hotel she booked. It was a little far and surprisingly there was no cab at the airport. So, she thought to look around for one on the highway. Now she was standing somewhere a little far from the airport at a turn leaning on a wall, just when she heard someone running in her direction. She peaked at the turn beside her from where she came few minutes ago and was shocked to see a man running in full black suit and blazer. As she looked behind him there were some men running behind him as if they were chasing him. She thought of ignoring them and moved a little more further towards her side.

The man running took a turn towards Evara's side and noticed her standing there. Without thinking anything he quickly attached his lips with her and her eyes widened. For a minute she was so shocked she was unable to do anything, she tried looking at his face, but was not able to do so because of lack of lighting. She was so angry that her first kiss was stolen by some stranger. She tried to free herself but he was way stronger that her. His lips were soft as a feather but still she was so angry that tears started falling down her eyes. She thought," He will surely do wrong thing with me now". As those men ran away from there, he broke the kiss and ran away. She just sat there crying her eyes out, but even feeling happy as nothing more happened. A few minutes later a cab came and she went away from that place.

The driver stopped the car in front of a lonely, dark street saying the car won't go any further. She checked and it was the right location. She stepped on the street as the driver took off from there. Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming towards her quickly. She started running towards the hotel, but unfortunately the person was faster than her and put a chloroform dipped handkerchief on her face. She tried to break free but, moments later she was unconscious.

What will happen to her? Who was the person with the napkin? What is it to do with her? Why is this happening only to her? We will get to know it perfectly in the storie ahead.