wildly inappropriate

"wait so you learned a whole routine and a trio in one week?" bree, a friend from school asked malia who nodded

"wait so you learned a whole routine and a trio in one week?" bree, a friend from school asked malia who nodded. she was sat in english class at her table group as they all talked about their weekend.

"yeah. it was a very long week. i didn't even finish the homework." malia said, pushing her hair back as she scribbled down answers for last weeks homework.

"oh i have it." oliver, someone who's sits at the table said. malia and oliver were friends but it was obvious he had a crush on malia who was flattered but also 10 years old and only liked him as a friend.

"thanks oliver. your a lifesaver." malia smiled, taking the paper and began to copy it down but in her own words. chase and kaz exchanged looks as oliver stared at malia.

"what do you even do at a dance competition?" her other friend kaz asked her.

"compete." she said simply. "but during the trio, chloe's headband started to fall in front of her face. she had to do half the dance with the headband in front of her eyes."

"did she fall off the stage?" chase asked, genuinely interested and malia rolled her eyes.

"no she didn't. and we won."

~~

~~

it was now the end of the school day and malia walked to where her mom was parked with kaz and oliver. both maddie and mackenzie were both in the car since they got our earlier than her. "bye guys." she waved.

"bye malia." the two boys said together and walked to the same car to go home since they carpooled to school.

"hey mom. hey guys." malia greeted as she sat in the front seat.

"hey sweetie how was your day?" melissa asked as she pulled off.

"pretty good. we started an art project for art and i'm already almost done."

"that's good, art is your thing. ok we're going stop at home, eat, change for dance and be on our way."

once they did get home they ate some mac n cheese in front of the tv where they all watched spongebob.