love on the dance floor

this week the the abby lee dance company were in orlando florida their competition this weekend and malia was super excited

the girls had all gotten breakfast with their moms before heading to their rental studio for pyramid.

"malia can you grab my bag?" maddie asked her sister as they got out of the white van that brought them to the studio.

"nope. you bring it you carry it." malia stated as she grabbed her own bag.

pouting, the eight year old said, "you sound like abby."

malia just laughed as they walked in the studio and all went to change. she went from a black tank top and shorts into a light blue leotard with black shorts over.

this pyramid was a bit weird since instead of sitting in front of the big chalkboard, the headshots were tapped to the mirror with red paper covering them, with an extra head short and the girls had to all stand in front of abby.

malia was more worried on all of that then cathy and vivi not being with them.

abby started the pyramid, revealing the first headshot to be mackenzie. "mackenzie, you and vivi-anne were supposed to do a duet, but no vivi. so you might be doing Summer by yourself."

"chloe, you're going to take a week off. i'm not going to do a new solo for you. i think you need to work on your technique. i was happy with fourth place, your mother was not. and i don't think you were either.".

"nia, i was happy with you. your mother is not happy with the choreography, so we're going to work on that. mom, I don't want any more altercations like connecticut."

"it was a conversation." holly stated, holding back an eye roll.

"i don't want any more conversations like connecticut." abby corrected.

paige brooke and maddie were next on the pyramid but didn't get much feedback. "and on top, malia. you won first place and a title. this is your year, i'm very proud." abby said making malia smile.

"let's talk about the group routine for this week's competition." malia honestly didn't care at the moment. she just wanted to know whose headshot was above hers. "the number is called Snapshot. you're all models, so whose modeled before?" with that all the girls raised their hands. "perfect. so now, you know what the runway is. what else is at a fashion show?"

"photographers?" malia questioned and abby sent her a wink.

"yes malia a photographer. i've got a lot to think about over the last 24 hours, and I think we need to bring a boy in to be the photographer."