dying to dance

"ok but ezra and aria are like season one

"ok but ezra and aria are like season one. literally the start of the show." kelli argued with olivia as they sat in the living room of olivia's house.

"no. that's her teacher, ew. jason and aria on the other hand. my otp." olivia said. malia sat in the middle of the two as she watched dancing with the stars season 12 on the tv.

"maila whose better?" kelli asked turning to the girl. she pulled her eyes away from the samba that was being shown to look at her two best friends.

malia met both olivia and kelli at age 3 in ballet. they were 10 years old now and we're the closet ever. all three girls went to different schools but all got out early. malia didn't really know how they stumbled onto the topic of pretty little liars.

"personally, i like hanna and caleb." her best friends let out groans as there questions were unanswered.

there were steps heard and the three turned to see olivia's year older brother austin come down. malia thought austin was very cute, but would never do anything about it since it was her friends brother.

he noticed the girl and sent her a smile. "hey malia."

"hey austin."

"kelli is here to ya know." olivia stated with an eye roll. austin cleared his throat before sending kelli a nod. "sup kelli." and the girl waved in exchanged.

"stop flirting with my brother." olivia whispered.

"it was just a hey." malia replied as she got a text from her mom that she was down the street. it was tuesday and malia had dance and had to film so she began packing her things.

"oh yeah, 'just a hey' oh barf."

"calm down liv," kelli said with a laugh.

the doorbell rang and austin opened it to maddie at the door. "oh hey austin." maddie said with a smile and pink cheeks.

"looks like you're not the only ziegler who flirts with my brother." olivia stated getting a sigh.

"i wasn't flirting. and maddie's 8." malia pointed out as she stood up. the girls followed her to the door where she picked up her backpack and slid on her sneakers. "heys mads."

"yeah hey." maddie said, waving her sister off as she stared at austin.

"alright, bye guys." malia said hugging both girls. she turned to austin who held out his hand to dap her up, when she let go she waved and pulled her sister down their porch steps. "you got drool on your chin mads."

"shut up. he's so cute isn't he." maddie said, hitting her sisters side.

"yeah he's also older than you." malia pointed out

"doesn't mean i can't admire from afar."

~~

"i want to talk about this upcoming weekend. it's regionals. everybody knows how important that is. we are going to starpower. you know that's one of the toughest competitions out there." the girls all nodded as they glanced over this week's pyramid with malia's headshot back on the top.