when stars collide

"are the moms still going to be upset?" maddie asked her mom as they drove to the studio after school

"oh no sweetie. we are not talking about it." her mother said, sternly.

"was me doing two solos really that serious?" maddie asked again.

"mads let it go." malia told her with an eye roll.

"but-"

"no."

"malia-"

"drop it."

they soon arrived at the studio and went right into their privates. malia wore a purple sports bra with black leggings and her hair in a low braid.

after an hour of their privates the rest of the girls arrived and they went in for pyramid. "girls let's go! first, I want to talk about this past weekend. i am very disappointed. every single one of you could have done better on your solos. moving on, I want to forget about last weekend. what's going to happen this weekend?"

"it's the aldc showcase." paige answered. as abby flipped the chalkboard around where next to the headshots it read 'aldc showcase'

Malia
Maddie Brooke, Nia
Chloe, Paige, Vivi-Anne, Mackenzie

"thank you, yes. we're doing the new number, Sugar Daddies, at the showcase. malia, you won the overall high score at the competition. boom." abby stated as she began pointing at headshots and explaining spots on the pyramid.

"alright i have a few surprises for the showcase. I don't want to pressure you, but in the audience at the showcase it's going to be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign." the girls all began cheering when this was shared and maddie started pulling her sisters arm in excitement.

"moms, you are going to be performing in the show, as well." abby informed making the girls excited but the moms not. "oh cathy, you're going be the choreographer."

"you guys are in for trouble." cathy said with a smile.

"nationals are coming closer and closer. with every competition you get better and you get stronger. so this showcase is going to a nice chance to entertain rather than compete, but it all is leading up to nationals. because we want to do what?"

"win!"

the moms were than dismissed and sugar daddies was born. abby gave the girls sticks to work with in place for some huge props abby had in mind for.

~~

after an hour rehearsals abby called the moms downstairs for an announcement. "i have a big
announcement to make. we have a casting associate from telsey and company coming right here to my studio to look at all of you. they are casting the new production of Annie." hearing this, both chloe and malia turned to each other excitedly.