The Search For Cookie/Pickle

Cooper POV:

It's Saturday morning and Cooper has been discharged from the hospital. He goes out to a bicycle near the hospital entrance and pedals up the mountain to see if he could find Cookie. He starts searching the woods a few miles away from the hospital, he sees something shiny in the distance, it's the open metal door of the carrier, he's back at the scene of the accident. His head starts aching, vision dark around the edges, a constant high pitch ringing in his ears and a feeling as if he couldn't breathe, the atmosphere had seemingly vanished. Suffocated by the distressing memories of the accident. His pulse racing faster than a cat racing through the house in the dead of night for no reason. He fled the scene, couldn't stand to be there a minute longer. Running down for a little while before finding a creek, only then did his head, heart and lungs calm down. What was happening? Was it some sort of trauma response or maybe a panic episode? All he knew was that he needed to find Cookie. So he put what happened to him aside and continued the search.

Prudence POV:

She follows Pickle running down the mountain but loses track of them. ''How can something so small run so fast?''  Then she picks up on the scent Pickle was chasing, waffles! She chases the scent to Papa's Pancakeria.

Meanwhile back at the resort, Willow was wondering where Prudence went. ''Has anyone seen Prudence? We're about to head out to Papa's Pancakeria.'' Quinn told Willow to forget about her and they headed down the mountain.

Cooper POV:

Cooper continued searching the woods, for any signs of his beloved cat Cookie. Then he found their favourite toy, stranded just across the road from the legendary premier pancake establishment, Papa's Pancakeria.

AN: Sorry it's shorter than average, it's more of a transition than anything else.