Failing To Catch You

This is my au, and Im thinking of writing a prequel. Maybe It would only be on AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) sooo yeah, Enjoy!

     HotGuy walked up to the abandoned warehouse, bow and arrow at the ready incase there were any unwanted surprises. He had gotten the alert that there were some villain sightings in the area and decided he would check it out.

 Before getting the notification on his watch, he was closing up at work with his friend Jimmy, while the other was complaining how Grian was making fun of him when he stopped by to give Scar his forgotten lunch.  

 He snuck in through a broken window near the entrance, not trusting the front door.

 All of the sudden he let out a yelp of surprise when he was jerked up into the air, confined in a net. Slowly swinging left and right.

 "If it isn't my favorite hero!" A familiar voice bounced off of the decaying walls. HotGuy looked down to see who the fiend was, although he already knew.

 "Well hello there, CuteGuy." His voice changer doing nothing to hide his disdain, a little ashamed that he walked right into his arch nemesis' trap.

 "Hello HotGuy! Surprised to see you hanging around these parts! You know, you'd think that after all these years, you'd stop falling for my traps." The villain quipped.

 CuteGuy leaned against the wall looking up at HotGuy smugly. Wearing his signature heart shaped glasses, that were foggy enough so the top half of his face wasn't visible. His hair was long enough to be tied into a short ponytail with dark purple tips, wearing an oversized pink jacket that slightly fell off his shoulders. He was also wearing a sleeveless turtleneck that was tight enough to show off of his slightly muscled figure with a big pastel teal and orange heart on the chest, and cargo pants with around six pockets, both a shade of purple dark enough to be mistaken for black. A mechanical looking backpack tight against his back.

 "Well, how do you know this wasn't on purpose? Huh? Maybe you fell into my trap." He shot back, putting on his cocky facade that he often did when playing the hero counterpart.

 CuteGuy's smirk dropped, his expression now stoic, pulled down the net containing the hero so they were on the same eye level. HotGuy felt a harsh tug on his jaw that yanked him forward, so close to CuteGuy's face he felt the other's breath lightly fan his own.

 "Because I know you couldn't do that even if you wanted to." CuteGuy spoke calmly, before smiling and giving him a quick peck on HotGuys nose before letting go and taking a few steps back. The net going back to its previous place in the air

 "Hey, CG, are you done out here? Everyone already left- Oh." A teal haired villain walked out of seemingly nowhere.

 Everyone knew him as Occult. He mainly did robberies, and rarely ever got involved in the action. He wore a multicolored jacket, white shirt and black jeans, with a magenta ribbon tying over his jacket, acting as a belt. The top half of a human skull covering his eyes, the sockets glowing electric blue under his fedora with a rainbow feather brooch in the corner.

 "Hey HotGuy" Occult greeted, before directing his attention back to the other villain in the room, "When you're done flirting we have to go. I already packed up your share."

 "Thank you, I'll be right there!" Occult nodded and turned to leave back through the door he previously walked out of, but was interrupted by a loud bang.

 All their attention was quickly drawn to the front door that was now barely hanging off its hinges. Standing in the doorway was the Sheriff. A law based hero, well known for being generally kind to everyone, unless you had done something against the law. Even if the Sheriff was often made fun of by villians and heros, everyone had some level of respect for him. He was dressed like your everyday sheriff with a sandy colored face mask.