PROLOGUE

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction

Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either product of Authors imagination or used in an fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidental.

The characters in this story set some major red flags. Skip this story if it is not your cup of tea. Again skip this if you're uncomfortable and check other author's works that will suit your liking.

Warning⚠️

this story contains strong language and violence. This note is to alert readers beforehand.

Plagiarism is a crime!

***

We're currently sitting on a wide table. I'm in front of these big people who keeps talking about business. Hindi ko alam kung anong role ko sa usaping 'to.

“The field we're going in is currently adjusting it's abilities to progress on a way more higher position. We need to merge the company and this is Mr. Roman Sandejas. He's going to foster a collaboration for a great partnership.”panimula ni Fon habang tahimik lang na nakikinig ang lahat.

“Javier, please stand up!”Fon order his eldest. Javier immediately obliged on his father's order.

“This Javier, he's the inheritor of this huge company. We have a lot of different branches of field. But I'm entrusting Javier to handle the big one's.”all of the people inside were just listening carefully on Fon like they really respect him. “As he already graduated two years ago, and managing his own companies now. I'm going to step down on the position, and pass everything to him. Because as you can see if you saw his businesses, he's very good at handling it. And it was so successful.”saad pa ni Fon.

Tahimik lang si Javier habang nakikinig sa tatay niya. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako nandito. Hindi pa nakakabawas ng kaba ang isiping nasa iisang kwarto lang kami ni Javier.

“As part of the collaboration. Mr. Sandejas please speak in.”saad ni Fon kaya pumagitna si dad.

Tumikhim muna ito bago nagsalita. “We decided about this a long time ago. Since Mr. Fon and I were partners for a long time ago. Actually, we're just a guide. The true partners has not been revealed and we will now. As I was saying I will also going to step down as my company's CEO. And also pass it to my daughter, Relcy.”saad niya at itinuro ako. “She  also graduated two years ago. And I hope you can guide her as I step down on this positions.”sabi pa nito.

Hindi ko maintindihan ang pinag-uusapan nila. Kahit ano hindi ko maintindihan dahil wala talaga akong interes sa ganito. My only interest is on my dad's organization na hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa naipapasa sa'kin.

“I think you already have the idea on whom are going to be partners?”agad na nagbulong-bulongan ang mga tao sa loob. “Yes it's my son, and her daughter.”sabi ni Fon sa lahat.

“It is possible for two people to collaborate without being intimate, or rather have casual relationship? You know we have tradition Fon. We allowed this company to collaborate together with Mr. Sandejas because we were all friends since highschool. But are you sure that this kids can handle it well? They doesn't seem close or casual with each other.”saad ng lalaki. I know him because he's my dad's friend.

“Yes also that. We know we have the tradition. As respect for our friendship for a long time ago. These two we'll be great partners. We ensure that.”sabi ni Fon at nginisihan ang mga taong 'yon.

“And how possible for them is that Fon? Like the tradition? You know we don't accept unwilling people.”saad naman ng isang babae.

“Yes we agree that the both of you have connections as their parents. But what our concerned is that both of your offspring seems don't have connection at all.”sabi pa no'ng isa.

Based on what they saying is they are talking about us. The tension right now is uncomfortable for me. Why would they force connection on people's partnership? They seemed believed that people without the same mindset can't work with reliability at all.

“They will have the connection before the merging.”sabi ni Fon kaya kumunot ang noo ng mga tao.

“How so?”tanong ulit noong babae kanina.

“Marriage. Isn't that part of tradition? You all seemed forget it. You know we're all married with fixation.”saad niya at ngumiti.

Agad na nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi nito. And who the heck are they to decide? Isn't it way more impossible to hold a great partnership if the marriage will be force? And really? Marriage with Javier? That's quite out of the hand.