Update 👉👈

Unfortunately this project has long since been discontinued. Thank you to everyone who has been patiently waiting for another chapter of this very unpolished and might I add, crappy book. If I ever decide to take up writing again, you'll be the first to know.

Stop here if you couldn't care less about somethings I wanna add and you're too lazy to read about updates.

Hey everyone, sorry for ghosting everyone who has been commenting about the whereabouts of this book and my well-being, fortunately I am doing well. The reason I stop updating and writing overall is because I got less motivated and burnout from just technically rewriting the entirety of each hunter x hunter episode. Before I continue, I just want to apologize for those big promises I made about writing this book from finish to end which I never fulfilled. And because of this I've learnt to never make promises I can't see through.

Anyways enough of that, the main reason I really stopped writing this book was because of the development of my oc Alice. it's just my initial reason for developing Alice Meteor as a whole has just... changed. I guess she just changed so much compared to how I initially wanted to use her. In between the hiatus, I decided to redesign her, develop her story a bit more, and started there. Overall, I don't think I can continue this book with the change Alice has undergone and this book isn't just meant for the current Alice Meteor.

Anyways, I guess there isn't really that much to say but, the book is getting discontinued. So thank you everyone, for still sticking along after all this time. I really appreciate the people who came to use their time to read my crappy book. Here's a final illustration as a goodbye.

Illustration #004
Final Farewell

Also here to shamelessly plug my insta handle

Also here to shamelessly plug my insta handle. If you still wanna see my scrumptious art, give me a follow! @gxppyru_art

I've met a lot of friends on there who also have hxh oc's of their own and they are all super amazing and talented. Anyways love you all!!