Welcome To Willow Cove

In a small village named Willow Cove, where the Imber family rules. They have ruled for generations and have had to modernize, which they have done so better than many other places. The village is virtually self sufficient and only trades for profit. Yes, i know old timey but don't worry we have phones. We rarely need to use them though, I think it's better that way.

I have to start my first day of high school tomorrow and let's just say i'm very anxious. Before my grandma died she home schooled me. We live just outside the village so it was easier for her to home school me. No one really visits me except for the baker and blacksmith, occasionally. I have a vast garden of herbs, spices, as well as fruits and vegetables that the baker may pick from whenever she may please, it's really all part of some deal my grandma made and it has really helped out our family and make at least one connection. The blacksmith on the other hand often comes when i need my sword sharpened and because I hunt for myself sometimes even brings me new weapons to try. It kinda just works out for both of us.

Oh wow, Im so sorry. I've told you all of this and you don't even know my name. Well I'm Sage Emery, the "local" witch. It's kinda part of why no one visits me. They are just scared because of the stories they've heard. I have green eyes and honey blonde hair and I dress almost cottage core like. Okay okay, back to high school.

The new high school Im attending is called Silver Creek Academy and it's on the other side of our village, which is why I never went. It's a pretty big school and there is a large mixture of kids who go there from "villains" to royals and even people who are magical, like me. I'm excited and nervous like anyone would be. I hope I do well, wish me luck!