Sunrise

My alarm for school rang. When I opened my eyes I almost fell out of Cyrus's bed.

"Shit- I have school." I uttered to myself.

I got up as fast as I could, forgetting about Cyrus. I looked over at her and tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake her.

Sneaking out was ten times harder then sneaking in. More people awake then before. When I was clear of the castle I finally had a moment to think and look around. I looked up at the sky to see the sun rising.

I stood there for awhile, just admiring it before remembering I had to get going.

Thankfully Ezra is driving me to school today so I dont need to worry about getting to school on time considering the late start to my day.

I was quickly making my lunch when Ezra walked in, "You look like you've had one interesting night."

I pulled my hair up with a purple claw clip. I put the just made lunch in my bag and headed for the door, "Shut your mouth.. Lets go for goodness sakes."

I got into Ezras car and stayed relatively quiet the whole car ride.

Avoiding Faye was basically impossible. She always seemed to be around me or one of her friends were.

She must have thought she would get to have a moment alone with me or something. She never did get that chance though.

Just after lunch she tried to grab my arm but I got her off and Ezra told her to fuck off. 

Ezra decided to come my house after school "to do school work" but I knew that might not happen.

"Soo.. what happened last night?" Ezra asked just as I closed my bedroom door behind me.

"Its none of your business Ezra!" I said sitting at my dark stained wood desk.

Ezra adjusted on my bed pulling out some notes out of his bag, "Mhm okay.. and your point is?"

I rolled my eyes, "God Ezra! I'm not telling you!"

"You know I'll find out anywayss" They said sitting at the edge of my bed facing me.

"I don't care. Find out from Cyrus, I'm not telling you." I sighed.

"I'd rather hear it from you not them." he laid  stomach down on my bed looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay fine." I spun to face him.

I told him in as little detail as possible what happened last night. About me having to sneak in and out of the castle which to him was a big ordeal.

After that he let it go, mostly, he really wanted more detail but I refused and told him to get extra detail from Cyrus.

We had studied for an hour or two when I decided to go downstairs and start dinner for the both of us. Ezra really wanted pasta for dinner so thats what I made.

He appreciated it a lot. After we ate he left and even took some pasta home for his mom.