Chapter 1: You meet them

Just So You Know, The video belongs to WaifuMaker, and the photo belongs to His/Her Rightful Owner.

The_Elven_Queen1 Inspired Me Please Go Check Their Books out.

You woke up one Morning Feeling Extremely Tired, You Being The Lay in bed for a minute type of person, staying in bed for about 10 minutes, and Heard The Door Bell Rang. You grew Irritated and fell off the bed.
"Coming!" You yelled, 'You walked to the door Tiredly and Opened The Door only to see 4 boxes in different sizes. You picked up the smaller box and medium-sized box and put it on your kitchen table, and then you picked up The Big Box. placed it on the other side of the kitchen table.

You walked back outside and dragged the largest box into the living room, where It's near Your Kitchen, The Large Box Could fit 2 or 5 tall people heck If They are Short 10 people Could Fit!
You dropped the box in the living room and went back to the kitchen to open the smaller boxes.
You grabbed the smallest box and Used A Pair of Sharp Scissors to cut open the box.

*Cutting*
*Cutting*
*Cutting*
Finally, the tape is cut now. You can open the box.
You opened it to Find Two Small Puppets? One was completely Grey, and the other was The Same as the Grey one But Just with Blue Hair, wearing a blue cardigan with yellow bordering and buttons with rainbow Striped Pants

"Awwww! Little Puppets!"
You said, 'You picked the 3ft Tall Puppets Up and Squeezed Them tight. "Whoever Sent You Both are Just, Kind!" You said Happy, You Put the Two Puppets Down on Small Cushions for Them.
Now Time for The medium Box, You cut open the That Box
To Find...Clothes? Some Were Adult sized Some Were Children Sized or toddler Sized.
You closed that box and went to the Next Box, You cut. Open that box and see Two Large People!? No, no, Puppets. You saw Two Large Puppets.

[Warning Opposite and Lovesick]
You've been warned.

"What The Actual Hell!?"
"What!? Never have seen a puppet before!?" Yelled the Puppet with Red Hair, He Looked Pissed.
While the Other Puppet in the Box Stared at You With Hearts in His Eyes.
"Fucking Hell, I can't Believe I was Shipped in a Box WITH HIM!"
Yelled The Red Puppet (Yes Yes)
"Hellooo Theeerrreeee Dear!"
Said the Puppet With Lust In His Eyes, You Someone who watched Horror Movies Grabbed two Knives And Gripped onto Them Tightly.
Just then, you saw more of them!

"What The actual Fuck"
Said the one wearing A White Lab Coat that's Covered in Paint, You Looked at Him and Looked Back at the Red Puppet.

'What Do I Do... Hmm... Wait, I have an idea!'
You thought, You Used to take many Defense Classes When You were small or You were Trained By Your Mother To Go offense While Your Dad Did Defense.

A) run to Your Room and Go the Vents to Your Secret Base.

Or

B) Start swinging at everyone, but getting the chances of being Held Back and Knocked Out.

*You Chosen A*

You ran down the hallway and ran upstairs. You ran all the way upstairs and down to Your Room only to find Another Puppet, but this one was taller than The Puppet with The White colored Coat covered in Paint.

This one had some sort of Sapphire Blue Robe with Yellow on the sleeves and sides. His Hair Was Also Down with Red Eyes Behind Him.
"Hello there." He said You Still Being under adrenaline and a teeny tiny bit of fear ran to your dresser, and jumped on it then leaped yourself off the ground and into the vents.
"Wait! Don't be... afraid." He said you were crawling around the vets and found your little base.
You closed the Vent Behind You when You went inside, You opened Your Tablet and Looked inside the Cameras.

{Meanwhile with the Wallys}
Most of Them Were Looking For You, but they just wanted to explain themselves.
The wally with the Red Eyes Behind His Back Came down.
"Did You Find Neighbor?"
Asked the Short Puppet.
"Yes. They went into the Vents."
Said the Taller Puppet.
One of the Other Puppets That Looked Like a Priest said something.
"Do Tell Me But Don't You All See, The Cameras?" He said, 'Everyone looked around and saw them. '
"I have an idea. What if We stay out of the camera's range and We wait till the neighbor thinks We're gone."
Said the Original Wally.

And So All the Wallys Hid, Watcher and RF though Had a Hard time due to their Heights and Body, Watcher Decided to hide behind the couch and curtains while RF hide back in the Box.

[With You]
You saw Every Puppet leave and jump straight out the Vents.
You held/Gripped Your Knives Tightly and Slowly walked Down the Hallways,

"Oh, you're hiding now," you said, You Looked Around And From the Corner Of Your Right (E/C) eye, You saw Something Red Behind Your Table. You walked over there and saw the Red Haired Puppet.
"Now!" Yelled The Red Haired Puppet.
All of a Sudden You Blacked Out...

"Sorry...Neighbor"

Neighbor"