Chapter 4: A day with the Rainbow Murderer, OG, Opposite, Grey

[So this shows a bit more AUS, but the next chapter actually has this chapter of the top on the Titles]

If You Don't Know What You Look Like This Is Two Outfits of You, The One with the Black Hoodie Is Your outfit On Currently, The Yellow is your Pajamas]

[Oh yeah, Your Eyes Are Black, and Your Hair is White (Imagine You Have) Your White Hair is Basically Like what Color You want your Hair Length and Hair Color to Be, I am Pretty Sure You know that because Maybe One of You all Read More Fanfics then Me Heh]

RF was pissed. He walked up to Lovesick and pulled him up by his shirt collar, lifting Him in the Air So the Two Could See Eye to Eye.
"Don't...Ever...Speak...of...Ophelia...Like...That EVER!!" RF yelled and threw Him against The Wall, You Tried To Hold RF back, but He was far stronger than you, and Watcher held Him back instead.
"I'M GONNA FUCKING BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY AND PUT YOU IN THE GRINDER!!!"
RF yelled, Lovesick Was on the ground Grinning Menacingly and Laughing. Mocking The Poor Daughterless Father.
"Aww, Is The Daughterless Fucker Crying? What happened to Your Motto of Saying 'Oh CrYiNg Is FoR tHe WeAk?' Hmm, what happened to that." Lovesick said Smugly, continuing to Mock Him, Rage was held in RF's Crimson Eyes.
"...'' "What's wrong? You were gonna kill me earlier, You were Talking Shit Earlier Why are you silent now? Hmm?"

Lovesick Said Smugly, RF Knew Lovesick was only doing this To piss him off because RF insulted Lovesick's only friend (Blitz).
RF took a deep breath and walked over to Lovesick.
"I...I Apologize, I Am Sorry For Insulting Your Friend.'' "I Accept Your Apology, I just wanted to Piss You off Hehe~" "WHAT!? You know what, spend time with Mafia and Bizzo or Blizo or whatever His Name is!!" "Alrighty! And his name is Blitz!"