Chapter 3: A Day With the Lovesick Obsession and A New AU

REMIDERER: THIS IS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

You looked up at the other Alternative Versions, Wondering about their Lives.
"Hey, opposite, what was the last thing you remembered before coming here?" "The last thing? Well, I was picking plums from a plum tree, and I remembered something about an earthquake?"
He said, 'You remembered Another Accident from several years ago about a man named Warley Darling
Who was Brutally Murdered Warley Darling was only 22 or 19.

He fell off the cliffs, but he was badly injured.

A very young age to die at...

"Priest, what is something you remember before You got here?"
You asked Priest, He was arguing with another Wally. But this time
With Two Other Wally's That You never met. One had a White Mask On, and the Other looked Sweet? No, no, Candy Like. He resembled Cotton Candy. Sweet and Kind, Yet Melts when it's feeling another thing.
"Faceless, I'm telling you, please stop scaring Candy... He doesn't like that, and you know he's extremely Senstive!'' "OH CMON PRIEST! HE NEEDS TO LEARN TO STOP BEING SO SENSTIVE!!" Priest sighed and turned around to You.

"What was Your Question Again Neighbor?" He said and Turned To You. "I said Priest, what is something you remember before you Basically Appeared Here."
You asked, He started thinking and spoke.
"Hmm, Neighbor, The Last Thing I Remembered Was Helping People?" He said, You Read to Many newspapers. You remembered from a newspaper article called:

'The Priest who was a Sacrifice'

[Newspaper Discription]
A Priest was found on a Cross Crying in Pain, His Limbs Were gone...Arms Gone Legs Gone.
He was known as the priest of Norvilla. He was In So Much Pain, The People He 'Helped' Were Cannibals. He was a victim of another crime for once...]

"Who Are you two?'' "Faceless"
"Candy!!" The sweet one said," This one seemed to remind you of a Candy You loved as a child, but now not. You decided to let the other AUS, Do their things, and You headed To Your room.
(Secrect Base)

-------------
Author Time💫

Chaos was happening again. the opposite was trying to end the original again. RF was drinking to Much Coffee, Watcher, and Priest were at each other's Necks again, Mafia Was Outside Practicing Shooting. Lovesick was In Your Room Being the Lovesick He is, Greyscale was with RF being a Wittle Bean. You decided Fuck school, and Read The Newspapers.

[Meanwhile, with the Wallys]
"Priest, I'm telling you, Black Coffee is Better!'' "No Coffee with Cremur is Better!! That is sinful of You watcher!!!"

Again...Watcher and Priest are arguing... The Original Decided to Chat with Opposite and RF. Greyscale was with Beachtown now, and The Original headed up to them.
"Hello, Neighbors. Wanna Head to The Taco Place?'' "I thought opposite. Here, Likes That place.."

"Ew Fuck no!! Original likes that place, I think it's gross and Just Eugh." "I Ate a Baby there." "Yeah He did." Opposite said Annoyed, His red Pompidour Shining in the sun.
"You two are weird." RF said Casually, and Irritated. He sipped His Coffee and Headed outside Bored. Opposite and Wally, Glared at Each Other And Again, and tried killing each other...Again.

[With Yo]
"Oh my dear Love! My neighbor!! How Adorable You Look on such a Lovely Evening! Can't I just play with your hair?" Lovesick said," You Sorta regret now calling him 'Sexual'. You Were On Your cozy bed with your Cat, With your Computer/Laptop on your Lap And You Were righting a 9000 words Essay. You looked up at Lovesick and decided to take a break from screen time and just let Lovesick 'Love' You The Author supposes.
"Alright, Lovie, I guess you can."
You said, 'As you shut your computer and Sat down in front him letting Him Play/Style Your Hair.
"Oh, Neighbor~, I'm Gonna Give you the Most Cutest Hairstyle Ever~"
Lovesick said, 'He untied your hair and started making it fluffy and Poofy. Lovesick Kept complimenting you, Even giving You tips on Dying Your hair if you Ever wanted to.