Chapter 6: Dream after Dream

Sooooo sorry for not. uhhh writing the chapter sooner, but Goodluck.
Also uhhh here's a silly little disclaimer :) This will not take place after the last chapter, uhh

when I say, 'white hair', it's your hair color.
White clothes = Your color picks!
I should've just put the classic (H/C) thing, but specifics, I guess?

Sometimes the clothing will be my pick, but you can pick your clothing style!

You walked down Your Halls of the Haven, walking deeply around The interesting Darkness of Despair. Your footsteps Allerted The Evil But It Also alerted The Good, Walking Down the Path You Chosen. Going Down The Slope, You find an old Cabin in the woods. You shun your flashlight on the old Shack/ cabin.

The Blue Hair of You, Flowed through The wind. You fixed your Pompidour, and you walked in. The Red Eyes of the Dark Cabin following your Every Move, you stepped over its White Tentacles and continued to walk. You became disgusted once you saw the corpses of Your Many of Your other Alternative Realities. You stepped into a Puddle, Black Blood Leaking out of Your chest staining Your Blue Cardigan. You found yourself stuck in a delirious state, As you walked and walked....and walked, you found a broken mirror.

You looked into the Shattered Glass, and your eyes almost popped out. You weren't in Your body.....You Weren't in Your original Form but a Puppet's. Suddenly, you felt an Eerie Chill Rush into your soul....Then.....You heard a voice.

"Puppet....You Puppet....Welcome Back Wally." The Voice said, 'You Tensed Up. Then it came to you, You  were in the Body of Wally. Or a wally of an AU. "Home....Why...Why are you doing this...?" You spoke, Fear filling and Pouring into Your veins.
"Why...? You're just a Vessel of Sorts,  Your nothing but Stuffing. It's my job....To use you as the Vessel of My own Possesions....You Wally.......You....Are....My....
Bød¥." Suddenly, the tentacles turned Black. The Tentacles grabbed your arms tightly, and the puddle You stepped in turned Black. The Black Liquid Consumed You slowly... You squirmed, trying to get free from the Grasp of Home.
You kicked, moved, and even tried screaming, but it was already too late....The liquid reached your chest. You could barely breathe.

You felt the liquidity substance enter your system. The Liquid Started to Breakdown Your bones, It reached your lungs, which contaminated The Once Healthy Air inside of You, To a Dirty infection... You couldn't breathe completely. The liquid reached Your Heart....You coughed up blood. Your body turned into liquid, and Glass Shards were stabbed into Your Arms. Suddenly, you woke up in a Wendigo's body. You were covered in blue Fur, You had Glass Clear Antlers on the top of Your Head.

Suddenly, you woke up.....

You woke up in a cold sweat, The Original Wally, aka Wally Darling. Was Standing Next to Your bedside. He was staring at You, not Blinking...."How was Your Sleep....Neighbor?" He said Ever so calmly. You were a bit skittish for a bit before you responded.
"Uh, well.....It was Alright -" "Don't lie Too Me....Oh, dear neighbor..."
Wally spoke creepily, His skin turned Grey, and His Eye-whites became Black. His Red Eyes glowing in your room, the same black ink starting dropping from His mouth. Like it was drool....like he was hungry.
"Oh, dear neighbor......This'll be our Little Secret.....~" Wally spoke creepily, He put his finger to your chest.
You became confused.....
Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain. Your abdomen was hurting so badly that it felt like there was something inside of your stomach.