17) Reparations (New Chapter)

Clarke's POV

(( remember the beginning of the last chapter? she was brought to a building where her friends watched her confused/distant ))

As I entered the dimly lit room the officers were taking me, I realized I was under investigation.

On the other end of the table I was sat at were Lucifer and Chloe. During the process, they were unusually serious and stoic, even while asking their questions.

I completely understood their mood, since it was their coworker who got injured and they were looking for a culprit.

I explained them how I had nothing to do with what happened to Lexa, I shot her of course, but it was in the sense of a paintball game, and the bullets were replaced to be real.

However, it didn't matter that I named Roan, since he skipped town, and was nowhere to be found. The only way my story can be corroborated is if Lexa wakes up.

I guess I just have to wait then, although I would have liked to be by her side in the meantime.

Lena's POV

Lena's POV

As soon as I heard that my sister was between life and death, I hopped into my helicopter (which I normally hate to use) and flew to the hospital.

There is another way I could have gotten there faster, but Kara was on the other side of Earth, and was already flying at full-speed to where I requested.

Still, the helicopter was the fastest option.

As I arrived, some of Lexa's coworkers were already in the waiting room, and as soon as I entered the premises they smothered me with hugs and comforting words.

I asked at the reception if I could see my sister, but while I was doing so my girlfriend whooshed into the room, wow she really is fast.

We spoke without saying any words, and her hug gave me more safety than all of the other hugs combined before she arrived.

Since only family could see Lexa at this time, I went to see how she's doing alone.

Keep Your Enemies Close (Remastered) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara