5) Evolving (Remastered)

Lexa's POV

At 6:00 in the morning, the alarm interrupted my sweet dreams.
When I grabbed it and threw it to the floor ( sorry alarm I was angry), it didn't turn off.

- What the Hell?

It turned out, my phone was ringing, displaying Octavia's name. Poor alarm.

- This better be important. - I said a liiiittle annoyed.

- It is, Lexa. There's a situation at the museum. Get here in 5 minutes.

As soon as I entered the premises, I saw Octavia while she was talking to someone. They were discussing some serious shit. When she looked up and noticed me, she came to me.

- You're late.

- No I'm not. - I took out my alarm out of my bag and showed it to her. - See? It's six o'clock. I'm early.

Octavia seemed confused, and she shook her head.

- So I wanted to let you know, that I got an info from the guy who I talked to a minute ago. He said he saw some suspicious people going inside the museum. He called 911, and they told me.

- Alright, then let's follow them.

When we entered the building, there was a huge crowd inside. How are we supposed to find them here?

I went to the security, and asked a guard:

- Hi can you tell me what is your most valuable exhibited object here?

- Sure, the wig of Becca Pramheda, our savior.

- She had a wig?

- Apparently, it seems so. - He laughed.

- Thank you Lincoln.

I turned around to find the wig, and O followed me.

- Do you know him? - She said.

- Yeah, he is a relative of mine.

- Cool.

When we entered a room, there were people focusing on something. They seemed extra nervous, might I add.

We hurried closer, and I saw that the wig was missing.

- We have to find them. Now!

I ran towards the entrance while a searched for the criminals.

Octavia shouted:

- This place is on lockdown! No one leaves the building!

Octavia's POV

- Lexa, you know how they look like, search the building!

She nodded, and did as I told.

I made sure that no one could leave. There were no noises, only Lexa's footsteps, and the heavy breathing of some concerned citizens. Suddenly a woman started coughing.

A man next to him looked at her worriedly, and spoke:

- Please, this woman needs help.

I went closer, and I identified Raven.

- Hey girl are you okay?

- Octavia?

- Yes, it is me. What's the issue?

- I guess I'm allergic to something here. Can I go out? I feel like I'm gonna die.

I tried to remember my training, searching for solutions in situations like these, since it felt against protocol to divide my attention this much, but I also can't have a tragedy on my hands.