13) The Games I'd Play For You (Remastered)

Lexa's POV

This day's class was over. Today not only Clarke and Raven participated, but every former-associate of Kane.
Nice to see that they want to become better people.

Also it is obligatory now for them to attend.

- As you might have heard, self-quarantine is strongly recommended for everyone, because of the Corona virus. - They were all looking at me, nodding in unison.

- Since Kane provided you accomodation while you were under his potency, much of you don't have anywhere to sleep. That's why the police grants you rooms until you can afford to rent or buy your own. - I shared the informations I had.

Some of them looked kind of surprised, although they won't be so satisfied when they won't be able to sleep hearing each other's nightlife. The walls are super-thin.

Octavia, as the responsible officer cleared her throat, so everyone would pay attention to her words:

- I'm asking you, please, don't violate the rules, like going out to the street without any purpose, we don't want you to spread the virus in case you get it.

- Do you have any questions? - I stepped forward, and looked through the class. My eyes lingered at Clarke for one moment, who was drawing something in her notepad.

- Okay then, you're dismissed.

I approached my partner, O, and quietly warned her:

- Five minutes later, we'll be going out for a patrol, wanna come?

She smiled and furrowed her eyebrows:

- Yeah, there's no way they'll last for a minute in here. They may be already out on the streets.

We geared up, and went out to have some fun.

Clarke's POV

- I can't believe we're doing this.

The team was heading out of the building, I couldn't convince them to follow the rules.

Raven's phone vibrated, she got a message or some other notification.

- You know what, I'd rather go back, it's a better idea.

Someone finally shared my thoughts, but I couldn't abandon these stupid Luke Skywalker wannabes.

Raven took a 180 degree turn, and headed back to where we came from.

Alright then, let the rebellion begin.

Lexa's POV

Lexa's POV

- What? - Octavia questioned.

- Let me guess, you texted Raven not to go with them, right?

- I didn't want her to endure the punisment you will bring upon this unfortunate group.

- Well, it won't be so bad. - I reassured her, but we all know that I will make them work for redemption.