8) Halloween (Remastered)

Lexa's POV

Finally the press conference was over.
Nyko asked his inappropriate questions, so our job was done. I wondered how Clarke's team is doing.

I took my phone out of my pocket, and I was about to write to Clarke, when I saw that there were messages sent to me already.

OneHead(a): Hey, Plans changed, don't come here. Seriously. Also, don't contact me, cause I won't answer.

What the hell? Why would she write this?
I raised my right eyebrow in confusion, but it didn't help.

Okay, I trust Clarke, there's probably a reason why she wrote this.
It's possible that they have found a better way to catch him, and our team would just totally ruin their calculations.

- You know you look like a confused raccoon now, right Lexa? - Octavia noticed my expression.

- I'm not a raccoon. I don't even have those black stains on my face.

- Not yet, you mean.

- What? Please don't punch me in the face like last time, it's still hurts to touch that spot!

- Actually, I wanted to invite you to my brother's party, and at least you have a great costume idea. Dress as a raccoon, and you can tell me what should I wear.

I heard an evil laughing sound in my head. I will tell her what she shouldn't wear instead. If Octavia wants to make fun of me, at least I can make her feel uncomfortable.

- Okay, then you'll go to the party without a bra.

She looked surprised, but accepted the challenge.

- Deal.

2 hours later I finished putting up my face-paint, while I had to listen to Octavia's whining. It's not my fault that her costume is much easier to carry out.

The thing is, she looked mind-blowing in that outfit, and I don't think she is uncomfortable in that. So my plan failed.

However, this costume and makeup really makes me look like a fricking raccoon, somebody please help me!