Y-your an what!

As you were leaving class after an boring day some girl walked up to you "h-hi y/n" as you looked up you saw an tall girl who look like she could be 6ft "hi what's up?" You said happily so you wouldn't come off as mean. "Could you help me with my homework I missed class a couple of days.." she said as she got quiet "sure I would love to help" you said smiling , the girls eyes lit up as she happily said "I'll meet you at your dorm at seven!!"

𝐀𝐓  𝐘/𝐍𝐬 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌
As you played on your phone you felt like you were forgetting something as you heard a knock on your door.
As you went to open it you saw her. The girl from earlier that's what you forgot.
The girl looked down at your body as she saw you wearing a sports bra with sweatpants that showed your panties due to you losing the string.
"S-should I come later" she says blushing. "No no not at all please come in!" You moved out the way so she would come in.
As the girl walked in she looked around noticing how clean your dorm was and how it smelt like strawberries.
"Ah make yourself comfortable!" You say as u sit on the pallet you made for the two to study on. "T-thank you" she would say shyly as she sits on the pallets with her

An hour later you would stretch as you accidentally rub the girls member with your foot.
The girl would quietly gasp as she blushed. "Y/n y-your foot" as you look down seeing the girls bulge you got up quickly looking at her.
"Y-you have an dick!"
The girl would look at yn as her bulge was getting painful
"Yea..I'm am futa"
"Y-your a what!" You said
The girl would whimper as she rubs her member against her leg
"Please help me yn"
As you looked at the girl you gave in
"Fine lay down"
The girl would lay down quickly as her member stayed in the air. As you walked up to her and rubbed her member with your hand she whimpered loudly "
"I wanna feel you yn"
"Oh really?" You said as you stripped.
As your tits bounced from when you took off your shirt the girl moaned quietly. As you slowly slid the tip in you the girl moan loudly.
"Y-yn!" The girl whines as she grabbed your hips "shhh jus r-" the girl would slam his dick into her causing you to let out an loud moan. The girl would thrust roughly
"Oh fuck yn your so tight"
She says before she cupped your nipple into her mouth. As you clenched around her member she bit your nipple roughly as you let out an groan.
You knew the girl was getting ready to cum because her thrusts was getting sloppy. "Y/n!"
"Shhh just let it out"
As the girl cums riding out her high as she slows down you sped up causing the girls body to spasm due to the overstimulation the faster u got the more the girl body was shaking as you felt your high coming the girl was quickly trying to push you off due to her overstimulation she would bite onto your nipple again causing you to cum on her member panting. As you lay on top of her. "Thank you mommy~" you say in her ear as you felt her member get hard.
Another round?