"𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫"

You were on your couch watching a show until your door bursts open and a guy in a mask walks in. Just..a mask and boxers he would walk towards you grabbing you by your neck kissing roughly making you gasp as you break the kiss you would try to push him off your body "W-What the hell!-" after you say that he would cover your mouth pulling out a knife, "shh sweetheart" he would trace the knife on your arm grinning he would rip off your clothes looking down at you body "I'm gonna have a blast with you" He would grab your breasts giving them hard squeezes making you muffle into his hand making him grin as he slowly works his way down, his rough hands rubbing against your skin as he rubs your inner thighs gently biting them, he would work his way up kissing around your pussy smiling "hm your soaked~" he would say licking your slit smiling. He would sit up pulling out his cock stroking it as he slams it inside thrusting vigorously making you moan, he would take your nipple  so to his mouth making you clench around his cock making him groan thrusting harder into you making you throw your head back he would chuckle rubbing your clit as he thrusts hard and fast hitting all your sensitive spots "f-fuck" he would fill you up shuddering. He would pull out making you lick his shaft clean. "Good girl, I'll be back~" he would get up walking out.

Authors note
Just started reading Brutal Prince and omg 😩
Some of the pictures are giving😩 (the shower one😩😻😘😝😗♾️♾️😻🥲😗😤♾️🫶🏽😗🫶🏽😻🙊🥲🤭😘)  I'm only on page 129 I'm getting there I just started reading today 😭😭 sorry for this one being short..not having the best week🙄😕