Three some

Y'all..I'm so sorry I jus really like futas ok.

As you were on your bed reading wattpad (😫) you read about some futas and shit it made you horny. You took off your bottoms as you rubbed your clit thinking how they thrust themselves into you and sucking on your hard nipples.
Around an good minute you let out an loud moan knowing your neighbors probably heard but you didn't care.
As you get back on your phone around five minutes later you here a knock at your door, you looked in your peephole seeing to pretty women, as you open the door you looked down at them seeing that they had an hard bulge on there pants.
You giggled at the sight as the two women walked into your apartment closing the door and carrying you to your room, it took them a second since they never been there but you told them where to go. As they slammed you onto the bed and ripped off your clothes you let out an gasp due to your breasts and pussy being out in the open.
As the girls take off there pants the ti started to make out with each other making you horny, as you went to touch yourself they Stopped you, "I'm nali and that's slyia" as you said hello they went right to it. They didn't care about your name they just wanted your holes and at that point you didn't care. You was so horny at that point, as nali rubbed your clit you let out a gasp "oh fuck your crazy wet for us baby" which made your clit throb even more then it already was, nali cupped one of your nipples into her mouth as you let out an moan slyia on the other hand was about to put her member right down your throat and when she did it nali slammed her member in your entrance at the same time makeing your body spasm due to the feeling.

They kept jerking you back and forth sending you over the edge, as slyia  reached her climax she made sure you suck her whole member, as she stayed in your mouth for an second you lifted your head up swallowing some of her cum nali on the other hand felt like she wasn't cumming no time soon so slyia went down to your clit and licked while nali thrusted sending you more over the edge making you moan more loudly since there was no one fucking your throat.
As slyia member was in your face you sucked her member awfully rough making her moan on your clit that's when you felt your high coming and so did nali as her thrusts became more sloppy you ended up cumming the same time she did as you forgot her member still in your mouth you decided to suck the life out of her member a little to fast as she cummed in your throat a second time.

As the two girls cleaned up they said they were coming back tomorrow which had you happy as you layed down falling asleep.