69 (chubby reader)

As you and your girlfriend which lets just say was crazy buff and crazy about you..weren't you had stretch marks everywhere, you didn't like how your big your thighs or breast we're but your girlfriend on the other hand loved them, she could snuggle up between your breasts or lay on your thighs as a soft pillow. Here you are now standing in the mirror looking at your body. You was on the verge of crying until your girlfriend walked in looking at you "baby what's taking you so long in here" the minute she said that you just broke down then and there, as she ran up and hugged you and kept asking you what's wrong but nothing came out you just kept crying and crying until your girlfriend noticed you were completely naked. "Baby.." she said as she rubbed your arm "your so pretty why would you think like this I love you so much mamas" you would hug her tighter then you already were until she help you up and to the bed. As she layed on the bed she grabbed your arm throwing you on top of her but your face was towards her member "a-ah am I to heavy I'm so sorry!" As you we're about to get up she licked your clit causing you to moan "your not heavy mamas I promise" she went back to your clit as you decided to pull her member out as you started to suck she let out an soft moan sending vibrations to your clit. As you sucked faster her member began to twitch making you take her whole member into mouth as she gently bit onto your clit cumming, as you kept sucking riding out her high she started to suck on your clit causing you to moan on her member making her cum more. As you swallowed her cum you didn't feel like continuing so you got up as your girlfriend looked at you, "are you serious bring your ass back here!" You don't even reply until you feel her grab your wrist "if you don't stop being a fucking brat I'm really gonna fuck you like there's no tomorrow!" As you look at her with a blush on your face she smirked at you taking you back to the bed "ass up now" as you raise your add up she smacks your ass "count".

"1-19" smack! "20!" She would give your ass a nice rub until she slammed her member into you thrusting roughly hitting all the right spots sending you over the egde as she started to rub your clit making you clench around her member making her groan as you cummed on her member her thrusts became more sloppy as she was riding out your high after a few seconds she did her last thrust groaning as she cummed inside of you "f-fuck baby!".

As she cleaned up everything you both cuddled as she kissed your stretched marks "my tiger" she said with a little giggle that made you smile.