𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜.

No hi or nothing, this man came into ur house grabbing your phone playing music and 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 ur phone down making out with you, he took of your shirt picking you up by ur thighs walking to the kitchen counter kissing you more cupping ur face pulling you closer, the music that was playing while this was going on was 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚
Which made you 10 times Horner, he soon grabbed your neck looking at you "god, your beautiful" before you even got a word out he quickly went down and started gently biting your thighs making you gasps looking down at him "shh, no talking, I'll talk you through it yeah?" You would bite your lip nodding as he slides your panties off he would rub your thighs grinning, he would push you down on the countertop spreading your legs out wider, he would attack your sensitive clit making you grip on to his hair and push his head closer "like that baby?" He says licking hungrily. You on the other hand couldn't even form a word from him giving you the pleasure you needed. He spread open out your slit with his tongue as the new song came on 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐥 which made you lose it, you came shaking as he kept going, you tried to close your legs but his rough hands kept them open, you arched your back shuddering you let out a whine making him chuckle, "ur so tasty you know that?" He says leaving your pussy with a pop licking his lips and a new song came on 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 he grabbed you by your neck kissing tasting yourself onto his tongue as you to make out you hear his belt un buckle and feel his tip rub against your wet hole making you moan into the kiss he would slam his cock into you making you wrap ur arms around his neck making you moan digging your nails into his back he would thrust vigorously, but you, you couldn't take it as you squirt cumming hard shaking "oh?~ so soon baby?" He says thrusting like a wild bear, soon he came filling up ur stomach shuddering "fuckkkk ur so tight and warm" he would learn forward sucking your tit making you moan, you felt him get hard again as you feel him thrust as you arch your back shaking. Let's just way....yall went til morning.

AUTHORS NOTE

hi. How's your day go? My went swell. Lost a lottt of people. Anddd I need a new boy bestie😕 mines wanna b an opp around females and males so. Guys..I seen this FINE pasta n lobster but( vanilla boy) (white boy...heh) ...I was a lil 2 late and sb else talked to him bc I was shy💁🏽‍♀️