Roots

With the issue about the maidens spreading rumors having been solved, it had been quiet around the castle since the girls had decided to spend the week at their grandma's house as well. You and Alcina had also found.... Other ways to pass the time. It honestly surprised you how alcina is just always down bad if the girls were busy or not home. Nonetheless, you were bored and alcina had suggested to take a trip back to the U.S to visit your friends and hometown, as it wasn't that far from one of her vineyards. You weren't against the idea at all but you were definitely hesitant as it had been soo long since you left, but you shook the thoughts for the most part as you packed your bag. Digging through your closet and tossing various pairs of jeans and band tees into the bag, as well as a couple tank tops and shorts.

Babe, are you almost done, our flight leaves in two hours and we have to make it to the airport in time- Alcina called from the bathroom

Yeah, almost, I just have to get my makeup and my phone charger, I have everything else done- you yell back to her

Good, I don't want to miss our flight waiting on you-she said finally

Both of you get your bags packed and head out to the car with plenty of time to make it to the airport before your flight.

The car ride was pretty boring until you had made it into town, though you had music on through the aux the whole time, your weren't 100% sure if Alcina liked your music, but she wasn't complained about it so that was a good sign.

You arrived at the airport and got through customs surprisingly speedy, the airport wasn't busy either, maybe just a few people here and there. You got onto the plane around 20 minutes before takeoff which gave you time to get settled, you when to go sit in the basic seating section when Alcina stopped you before you sat down.

Y/N honey, no, we're in first class this time- Alcina told you pulling you further toward the front of the plane

You do know that you didn't have to get us into first class right, I would've been perfectly fine without it- you told her as you walked through the curtain

Oh I know, but sometimes you just need to accept somebody doing nice things for you, dear, you don't have to settle- she told you as she let you into your seat near the window 

Okay okay, I'll admit, it's super nice in here- you tell her as you look around at the setup

Have you not flown in first class before? -Alcina questioned

Uhm no, are you kidding me, the first time I ever even flew was my one way trip to Romania- you tell her jokingly

Oh wow, well your gonna love it over here, it's a lot more peaceful and it looks like we're the only people in here besides that lady over there- alcina said pointing to a woman a few rows up

Alcina pulled out a book from her carry-on and put her glasses on while you put one of your earbuds in and put on some music while you texted your friends to tell them that you were coming to town to try and make plans, eventually you just ended up sleeping through most of the flight even though it was only a couple of hours.

Alcina woke you up a few minutes before you touched down. Both of you got off the plane and caught your suitcases just as they were getting off the belt.

Alcina and you walked out of the airport to have a rental car waiting for you (that she arranged of course) and you both got in to drive to your hotel, it was only around 2pm so you decided to go check in and then find somewhere to go for lunch. The drive to the hotel wasn't long and as you were in the elevator to your room you suspected that she got you both a suite which didn't even surprise you at this point.