The Box

⚠️SMUT WARNING AHEAD, very spicy, skip now or forever suffer⚠️

The castle was quiet, with Bela, Cassandra, and Daniella occupied in their rooms. Miranda had also gone off into her room, reading her book peacefully. You and Alcina however, had other plans in mind.

She tossed a box across the bed to you and dissapeared into the closet, shutting the door behind her. You opened the wrapping that surrounded the box, gingerly pulling out the contents. A small, bullet sized vibrator. It was purple silicone, not an unusual thing, but you didn't understand why Alcina had gotten so excited in the store.

Sooo.... What do you think? - She asked as she popped her head out of the closet.

Well, I expected something a bit more exciting than just a bullet... - You told her as you continued to examine it.

That's why we have these. - She said, appearing from behind the door, strap on harness and dildo in hand.

I'm not entirely sure I follow. - You tell her

This has a hole in it, big enough for a bullet. - She tells you, raising her eyebrows.

Ahhh, I think I see where this is going now. - You smirked.

Oh, you think so? - She said huskily, walking over to you.

Oh, yeah I do. Get comfy, I'll be back in five minutes.- You say grabbing everything from her hand.

Are you sure you're up to it? - She asked leaning onto the bed.

Definitely, are you okay with it? - You asked her.

This will be a first for me, but yes I'm okay with it. - She told you, getting onto the bed.

Alright, I'll be back. - You say winking at her.

You take a couple of minutes going into the bathroom to get ready. You took off your jeans and top only your underwear and bra remaining. You pulled up the harness and tightened it so everything fit nicely. While putting everything else together, you realized that the bullet came with a remote. That'll come in handy You thought. You turned on some music from your phone, making sure to wait a couple of extra minutes to set the scene before walking out.

Alcina was splayed out on the bed, looking absolutely divine. Her eyes light up as she seen you before making a "come hither" motion. You walked over and she grabbed your face in her hands, kissing you passionately. You reciprocate grabbing a fistful of her hair, pulling slightly.

Fuck me, Y/N. - She whispered into your ear.

You reached around her and undid her bra, it falling to the floor. You kissed her again, taking the lead this time, sliding her underwear off as you did so. Then, slowly you pushed the tip of the toy into her aching center. Alcina let out a gasp as you pushed further and further into her. After you were fully inside of her, you pushed the button on the remote, sending waves of glorious vibration through the both of you. Soon after, you began to thrust, getting into a comfortable rythem for the both of you.

Don't stop, holy shit keep going. - She said, gasping in between words.

That magical phrase hit you like a ton of bricks, you still continued though. You and Alcina's bodies collided as her back arched, just as you keeled over against her, climaxing at the same time.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶
🌸Smut over🌸
⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

After riding out your highs, both of you collapsed onto the bed, a wave of tiredness rushing over you. Glancing at the time, you realized it was much too late for a nap.

Dinner should be in like an hour, do you want to just lay here until we need to go? - You asked her.

Yeah, I'm exhausted y/n. - She said, still breathing a little heavily.

Both of you lay there in silence until dinner is ready before lazily throwing some clothes on and dragging yourselves downstairs.

You two look tired. - Miranda said as she sat down at the table.

Oh, yeah we uh, spent the afternoon reading books and I guess we got really tired. - Alcina told her.

I suppose I am too, today was exhausting. - Miranda replied.

The girls came in and made conversation while you and alcina basically poked at your food the entire time. You weren't even hungry at all.

Dinner got done faster than it felt. Afterwards the pair of you trudged back up to your room. Falling into the bed, you didn't have to lay there for long before the sweet escape of sleep had taken you both. You were loosely tangled in each other's arms, the lamp on the bedside table still on.

______________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone, sorry for the shorter chapter, I've been exhausted this week because of my lovely insomnia.
Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed the smut, suggestions/ requests are available and appreciated.
Thanks for all the love, till the next chapter ✌