Chapter 2: Sharing Feelings to them

N and L has been talking for a hours until the sun rise..

"Ohh look the sun has rise...you can go back where you came from...i dont want you to get burn the the sunlight N" L smiles softly and realized that he said something that is soooo caring for N he tries to hide it and it was a success "Ohh..yeah!...sure....byee!" N watch L to go where he belong and saw L was at the ground looking at him above and smile again "it was nice meeting you N" N has a red shade on his face and wave him a good bye and L did aswell and immediately run fast. N was the only one in the sky and he decided to go back to the base.

"N!! where have you been?!" Uzi crossed her arm while she said her sentence "i just want to see the beautiful sky and then this attractive dissasembly drone attacked me out of nowhere and i got hit by the ground and i got pinned by him and and and.....AHHHHHH!" N realised that he said something embarrassed like he has described the drone in a good way. "Huh?....HUH?! ATTRACTIVE?!....N! HAVE YOU?" "NO!!" N and Uzi had a bit of an argue and of course Uzi as N Best friend she is worried about him "Ok you two stop now-" N and Uzi stop..."N? Did you just say....Attractive?....did you just found a new?" V said wih a confused look at N, she walks close to N and Uzi "I may or...may not...but is just that..." N cover his face and Squeal imagining L "SPILL THE TEAAAAA" Uzi said with excitement on her tone but.."NO!" N refuse to tell them what happened earlier "N come on! Plsssss?" N thinks about it and he let go of his hand from his face and finally agreed to Uzi "YEYYYY!" Uzi grab N arm and goes to the pod and N sits down on one of the chairs that the pod have and V comes last on entering the pod "Soooooo....tell us how it starts?" V and Uzi said, N sigh and take a deep but not that much a deep breath "Ok...amm...last night i woke up and saw you two..sleeping together and i decided to leave- or see the beauty of the sky and i been there like...10 minutes?...but after that..i heard something from below but i don't mind it...but it bothers me and i look at the direction that i heard and saw a...." N got his face almost red because his imagining L face or his figure "Ohhh~ did N just found someone new?" Uzi tease N "....amm..i saw him and i attacked by him and he push me to the ground and i try to stop him but his too....strong...and i hit the ground and i got pinned by him in the ground....i lost focus on whats happening... because i was focusing on him...." N looks away and got flustered "N!! Continue!" V shrugs "i was focusing on....him...and i heard a yelled like 'hey!' and its a female dissasembly drone...and blah blah she introduced herself and she introduced me to him and his name is L and she is the most respectful drone i ever met! Im talking about the girl And L was kind of..." N face are almost fully red "and then he say sorry to me and wanted to make things better and he grab me and flew up and just... admire the beauty of the sky..and we talk to each other for a long time until the sun rise and...i noticed that he is caring...for me....even though we just met..." N starts covering his face and Squeal "AYIEEEEEEEE!! N FOUND A NEW CRUSH!!!" V and Uzi squealing of happiness because its been a long time since N finding someone new.

"Ohh come on...we just met! Ok?..." N just looks at them seeing them soooo happy for N and he just smile "Soooo tell us....what does he look like?" Uzi was just teasing N and didn't realize that N was going to answer it "Well his attractive...and at the same time....cute.." 'HUYYY!" V and Uzi was shock on how N described L and it makes them want to help N to get to know L more "Y'know what N?...We'll help you to get to know L more" V said with a smile "REALLY?" "HA! YOU DID HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM! HAHA" V laugh but her sentence earlier are true "I-.." N cover his face from V replies "Come on V! Stop making me embarrassed..." Uzi just laugh along with V and N look at them and join their laughter.

From the outside of the pod a dissasembly drone and its L! he watching them mysterious and looking at N "How cute" he chuckled and flew off and landed on his base.

"Heyyy! Guyss whats up?" L said with a positive mood "hey L! Where have you been?" Z replies while she hang herself on the roof of the swirl corpose of dead worker drone "Y'know already...also...did you just lie to him?" "Well....i think i did...about being the leader of the squad yeah?" L nods at Z question, he heard someone landed on the ground floor of there base "hey X... where have you been?" L said as he looks behind him and Sees X.

X spits out oil and wipe his mouth with his thumb "Gone from a killing spree? So?" L just rolls his eyes "Heyy sir!!" Z smiles at X "...hi?" X replies and goes to the pod and hang himself and goes on a sleep mode..."thats our leader hahaahhhh....." L fakes his laugh "im gonna go..bye Z" "byeeee!" L flew up and left the base and flews up in the sky and just....admire the view..and almost thinking about N...

End of Chapter 2.

-------------- (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧
~• Hello! I might change the leader which is X is now the leader not Z..i also change the "Additional" on the first part...(not Chapter 1)...thats all! Mwahhhh!