Chapter 5: Command from the leader

N and L has being getting along for almost alot of months  (Sorry i cant count times) they been getting along, hangout and L is almost forgetting his squad but not Z because Z is L best friend and they will never forget eachother but unlike X has cold expression always but i think i got worse... X is starting to be annoyed at L new action to his squad..L cares N more than his squad

"Z" X called Z who is hanging on the roof and woke up "Heyya! Sir! Do you need anything?" Z said when she landed down on the floor "Is there a chance that We can talk to L?" X says sounded serious about it "Amm yeah i can get him. His at N squad hanging out-....wait a minute....DO YOU?" "NO?! WHAT THE F#CK? IM AROMANTIC! THE F#CK?" "OHH SHOOT APOLOGIZE SIR!" Z bow to apologize "stand up Z" X commanded Z, Z stand up properly "Bring L here....we have a private talk.." Z nodded and flies up and whooosh! Goes to N squad

Z made it to N base and she saw V and Uzi but she couldn't see N and L "Hey! Amm... Where's L?" V heard Z voice and turn to her direction "Ohh! His in they sky with N" "As always" V and Uzi chuckle, Z thanked them and V and Uzi go back to there what they were doing playing "paty cake paty cake (idk haha)"

Z flew up and saw L and N talking about stuff that they were related to, Z goes to them and hug N from behind and L may or may not abiiiiiiiiiiit jealous" hiii N!" "Oh! Hello Z! What are you doing here?" Z let go from the embrace and look at L "X needs to talk with X...he a bit...mad?" L knows what Z is meaning..He nod at Z "Ohh? Ok I'll be there! You can go now Z, Thank you for informing Z" Z nod and flew away from them, L and N are now alone in the sky "Sooo? Your gonna leave?" n asked "i have too...y'know leaders? There a bit tough to deal with and talk to-" L Chuckle "I understand that L.." N said... there's a bit of a dead silence but you can hear the wind blowing, N decided to do it...N leans closer to L and it made L to make his eyes widen, N stops and mesmerizing L...lips...but he was too Flustered to lean even closer to look away from L and L laugh at N Flustration "Awww why you do that?" N got even more flustered "J-just!.....Shut it...and don't Your leader need to talk to you?" L just realized that...he give N a kiss on the forehead and leaves...L goodbye kiss. N just Blink blink blink in confusion and Flustered.

"Im glad you came L...We haven't talk since you met...that Dissasembly.." "Did i do something wrong? Did i made you upset about me always going out with N? Did you think that im forgetting about you two?" X stays silence in 3 seconds and speaks again..."L i know that your happy with N but unfortunately....i have tell there leader J is that...You and N will not be contacting and seeing eachother" X says with a serious tone, L was shocked "W-what?...your joking right?" L laugh nervously "Right?.." X stays with his cold expression face "Dissasembly drones are meant for doing mission to clear all of the worker drone here, not falling inlove or hangout wih someone.." "you dont know what it feels like.." X stares at L, X is seeing L shocked face "And we are drones...we do not develop feelings" L laugh "You just don't know what it feels like..." "A spaceship from the company will come here to reboot you and fixing your system and you go back to what you need to become" X smiles mischievously at L, L stays silent "YOUR DOING THIS BECAUSE IM STARTING TO BE DIFFERENT?!" X stays silent "Ohh come on X!! Why are you doing this? Did you REALLY send the company spaceship just to reboot me?! Do you even have a heart?" X eyes widen "i had enough of you" X pulls out his blade and slice his head and L head and body fell down "Why are you like this?" X Chuckle, Z was hiding in the enty way of there base and saw L body lying down with no head..Z gasp and cover her mouth she steps away from her base and flies up to see N and his squad...she doesn't know how to explain this to N and to the others...

End of Chapter 5.