Chapter 6: The Past

N holding a tray with glass until he bumped into another male worker drone..

"Ohh sorry...i wasn't looking..i apologize" The male says "no! Its ok don't worry.." N says with a calm voice but unfortunately the tray that his carrying has fallen down when he bumped to him, he kneel down and the male did it aswell amd their head bumped again "sorry" The two male says in sync but they just laugh it off and they helped eachother to clean the glass. "May i ask what's your name?" N says to the male "im L..im newly created" "by tessa?" L nodded as his answer "YEYYYY i have finally a male buddy!!" N says happily "ohh and im N!" L smiles at the male "heyyy! Ohh i see you made a friend, brother!" A female approaches L "oh..yeah i did, lil sis..this is N" the female look at N observing his look..she smiles "HIII! im Z! Pleasure!" N smiles at the two "heyy!" N greeted back..But before N could say anything the father of tessa james Elliot yelled at them to go back to there duties and also tells the two newly created to follow him to the office, the two gave N a goodbye wave and N waved back at them and goes back to do his duties.

After some hours past, N duties are finally done! he goes to the bar stand...her little sister greeted him.."You seem upset big brother N" N looked at her and a look-a-like worm crawling around in 2 seconds and it dissapear and a small female worker drone appears "perhaps you'd like to attend to the gala with me?...*light sip*" she pretends to drink her tea oil, N sigh "not sure we're invited little buddy.." he sat down and wipes the glasses with a small towel "why not just hang with me?" He says and continue to wipes some glass "*climbing* criss cross applesauce...am i not wanted, N?" She tilt her head..But N just sigh..."dude...y'know we're Tessa's folks.." he wipe the tray and place it on the table and looked at his sister "Ahh...dont give those eyes.." he smiled at her "*giggle* i am so naughty...The flesh demands invitation" she glared at his brother with a smiled look..she has her tongue out.."we'll ask Tessa ok?...if not!..movie night!" N smiles at her little sister "*sheepish nod*" She look at N smiling weakly and N smiles back.

"Hey N!" L came out with his sister "hey L!...amm Cyn..Let me introduce to you L! My new male buddy!" "*tilt head* he seem cool...Big brother"  N smiles at her sister,  Cyn look at the female "*Confused expression* Who is she?"  She said to the female who has the same height like her but her hair is long until her upper body "im Z! Nice to meet you..i see that you and my brother's friend are related!" Cyn nod at Z respond, Z smiles at her and Z starts talking to her. N chuckle at there interaction but Cyn looks shy abit but she'll get used to it, N look at L who is also watching there interaction..N chest starts beating...first he met a beautiful girl which is V...now L?.. wow N is having alot of feelings to feel right now..

............

N woke up from his sleep and fall down from the ceiling...he was sleeping...he shooked his head and think..."Woah...what a weird dream..." He said in his thoughts...and he hears a yelled, he looked at the direction where the yelled is coming from and saw Z flying towards him with the Shocked expression on her face..hmm i wonder happened?

End of Chapter 6.