Chapter 4: Overheating problem?

N and L has become close to friends for the past months, they always hang out after duty and there squad always teased them about there Friendship or even.....relationship.

"heyyyyy N!!! Why cant you just tell us if you and L are in HAHAHAH" Uzi teased N "Uzi stp now before N leaves us again just because we're teasing him" "thank you V-" V just nod her head as showing respect to him, N is also worried because its been weeks since he and L had a alone moment on the rooftop and his been overthinking..."Ayyy N? Wanna go killing?" "HUH? didn't i said i quit killing worker drones?" N stares at V with a confused look "....Well i dont care...lets goooo!" V immediately goes outside and stays in air waiting for N to come along with her "You dont mind right Uzi?" N ask Uzi...Uzi has been told them that dont killed any worker drones anymore but she knows that if they dont kill to get oil they will have a overheating problem, Uzi nod her head"Ehh just do whatever you want- imma go back to the base- bye then" Uzi said "Thanks Uzi" N smiles and goes outside of the pod and V goes outside of the swirls of dead worker drone left to find a victim and N did the same thing

V and N have gone in a killing spree for Hours...and They finally finish "Hayyssss i miss tasting oil..." V laugh and N just Rolls his eyes but V says was true..N noticed a Flying drone we already know that its a dissasembly drone..ohh..its Z? What is she doing in the sky? "Huh? Is that Z?" "HEY N WE GOT A VERY VERY BAD NEWS" N shook at Z yelled "WHAT?!" Z grabs N hand and flew up immediately and goes to there base and V follow along.

They finally have finally reach the base and there Leader X spokes to N "pleasure to meet you N.." N bow to X to show respect and speaks "What happened?" "just get inside the pod and you'll know what it is.." X says with his natural face that looks like his angry even though not. X point at the pod and N follows along at the direction where X pointed, he goes inside the pod and the pod is pretty big compared to there pod and it has alot of space...When N enter its was pitch darkness we can hear some robo-ants walking around.

N step forward into the dark...his eyes has enough light to lighten up the pod but it wasn't working, N sigh and when he starts to walk inside the pod, the door in the pod closed and the sounds of it was loud all he sees now is pinch dark but then suddenly he got pinned by someone...its L?! And N noticed that he has a "Overheating problem" sigh on his face. L recognized who he pinned and let N go and stand up "N?.....dont come near me pls..." "L... what wrong? I can help you..y'know?" N replied immediately but L didn't respond to him and N had enough, L hears N footsteps sound like his walking towards him and he moves backward but got hit by the wall and now is infront of him his...stuck "Tell me what wrong?" N knows that his pinning L in the wall but he doesn't care about that he cares about L Overheating problem "i...need...." "Oil?" N response before L continue his sentence but he nodded his head...N sigh and L was shook when N did and says something "Bite me L.....i don't care...just do it" N almost got flustered when he says hat but its for L, L was almost delighted to hear but at the same time a bit mad...he doesn't like N to get hurt...but he does did anyway. L immediately bites N Neck hard just to s'ck some oil "Ahh!..." N hissed at the pain that his receiving. L holds N back and his arms to keep him in place not to move a single arm or any. Oil comes out of N neck and L lick it...N shivers And moan a bit (Ayo?) when L lick...L let go of him and lick his lips, he chuckled "i-....i didn't know you taste...good...then worker drones..." N got Flustered when he hears L sentence and covers his bite mark from his neck with his hand..."thank you?...." L comes closer to N and Smiles "let me fix it pls..." L says to N and N nodded his head "i regret saying to you to bit me-" L Chuckle and remembered even though it just happened but he did remember....his moan...(Ayo?)

"Are you gonna say anything?" N says L snaps back to reality and look at N "ohh yes yes hahah" L Chuckle nervously "i just don't know what to say to you-" N rolls his eyes, N hands is till on the bite mark..looks like is the first time having one "Does it hurt much?" L ask N and comes to him and look to his eyes, N nod as his response "i see..." L sees some oil sticks on neck, L feels like his going to regret this but he does it anyway...he still need oil, L heads moves closer to N ear and whisper.."you dont mind right?..." N knows what L talks about he let go of the bite mark and he sees that his hand had oil on it but not like fully covered, L goes back to fully eye contact "i see what your talking..." N had a red shade on his face when his looking at his hand, L gently hold N hand...and lick N hand with L long tongue you can see (imagine) how L tongue are wet...due to his Overheating problem, N hissed by L wet tongue and L is finished licking N hand, L leans to his ear again "i seen there more oil on your neck...i clean it off.." L begins to lick N neck...he wont stop until his neck has no oil showing, N moan by L licks..he feels satisfied by this, he keep moan softly until it finished...N was sad but he's not ready for the further part yet "im...sorry...did i?" L says to N, N doesn't know what to respond to him..he just nod "Hmmm...let me fix the bite mark" L opens the a little lantern and carries N and place him in a chair and uses some power or ability for him to heal N bite mark while L heals N bite mark N notice that L face has a display of a symbol like a weird form of flowers, N find it fascinating and also noticed that L has powers or ability he got even more fascinating by this "Woah..." N says softly "you got ability to heal?" L nod as he continues to heal and it was a success, L shake his head off to bring back his normal face and it did "There you go the bite mark still shows but the pain is gone" L smiles "thank you" N smiles back.

End of Chapter 4.