shadhi ke baad tante ( part 2 )

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

Now let's begin the story ..

*****************

Sherghil mansion .

Suhana and bharkha did monu gruh pravesh ,, monu angryly left to her and karan room in the insist of bharkha , faizi and param dragged karan a side ..

Karan : kya hua hai ??

Param : kuch nahi tumhe kuch tips Dena hai ..

Karan : ( confusingly ) tips ??

Faizi : haan aaj shadhi huyi na toh kuch tips Dena ..

Karan : accha toh Teri kithni baar huyi hai shadhi , jo mujhe tips dere ho..

Param : mere toh huyi hai , dekh chote , i know tum dono ka shadhi huyi , but don't get harsh on her ok , and don't force..

Karan : bhai Bhai mein jaantha hunn , mein aapke liye humesha chote ho rahunga , but yeh sab mujhe pata hai , and i love her dammit , mein monu ko ki bhi tarah hurt nahi karunga ....

Param : ( by setting his collar ) good ab jao ander ..

Karan took a deep breath and expects the most worst thing in his life as how she will beat him now and slowly goes to his own ..

First he slowly peeks into the room and saw everything is under control , and then he tip toe into the room ..

And saw the most beautiful scenario in his life in front of him ..

Monu was sleeping , by cuddling a pillow ..

Karan : ek dum bacchi ki tarah soti hai yeh ..

He chuckled and tried to her move a little bit his eyes fell on her dress ..

Karan : yeh toh dress bhi change nahi hai , yeh kapde kithna heavy hai , ..

He goes to his cupboard and took his a big t-shirt which is enough to cover her till thighs..

He removed her duppata and a kept a side , he about to remove her blouse but stops his track ..

Karan : nahi , beshak humari shadhi huyi hai but husband hone haq , mujhe abhi tak nahi di hai , ayise karne se maybe she will be uncomfortable ..

He took his phone and about to call bharkha but stops in btw ..

Karan : nahi , iss wakth disturb karna sahi nahi hoga ..

He calls Meera ( maid ) and asks her to comes to his room ..

After few minutes she comes to his room ..

Karan : Meera , ek help karogi ??

Meera : ji boliye na bhayya ..

Karan : bhabhi ki kapde change karne mein help Karo ..

Meera : ok bhayya ..

He gives his t-shirt to Meera and he took his clothes and left to washroom..

Meera wakes up and in half sleeps Monu changes her dress and again sleeps , after sometime he comes from the washroom ( he was wearing only his lowers ) and only only saw monu in room who was again sleeping , he himself laid beside her and takes her into a tight hug , she got disturbed by his action and he immediately caresses her hair , she again slept while cuddling more into him ..

He pecks on her forehead and sleeps peacefully ..

Jo bhi romantic scenes chah rahe the , it was the starting , slowly slowly bahut sare milengey ..