let them go

Hey ..

Hai ..

How are you ??

The easiest question in the universe, " how are you" and the toughest answer is " I am ok "

Where will we go, the same question " how are you " but this time I am giving an honest answer .

No I am not ok , nothing is ok in my life , I am in a war with my dreams and silent with my soldiers ( patience) , days are becoming frustrated and dreams are getting shattered even small things are not in my hand , and I can't share these things with any of you . And if someone says there is still hope that exists in this world , I can't believe their words .

I know yeh sab yaha bolne se mere problems kum nahi honge but I am letting out my thoughts , 4 saal aadat hai na , so chutne mein thoda time lagega .

In between all this situation, most of you people are asking about sapna and her account ..

First I chose to ignore all your questions but , I know the pain of ignorance..

Yes sapna's account is deleted by haters , and i know this much only , and iske peeche kya hua I really don't have any idea ..

And secondly I noticed that most of you people were adding my books to library taki agar meri account bhi delete hogaya toh , offline mein pad saku ,

I am overwhelmed with this gesture , but ek baat kehna chahungi ..

If the universe wants to remove the people from your life , let them go ..

Kya pata , maybe a new sunrise is waiting for you..

I hope aap ab mujhe iske baremein nahi puchengey .

Thank you