xChapter 45 - Three of A Kind

Who are The Three Ts?

If you were to ask people in the north side of Starlight City that question, most would answer that it's a group of three hooligans running around town on their motorcycles that get money by doing hired gigs that most people wouldn't do. For their former teacher Aken Amnestor, he'd tell you it's just a group of kids who've been dealt a bad hand in life, dropped out of high school, and are just doing the best that they can. For The Three Ts, they'd call themselves a trio of brothers all from different mothers.

But for Club Azure, if you asked them what The Three Ts were, they'd tell you that it's just a pimple they've been ignoring for a while.

And one that they were planning on popping tonight.

"Nice place you guys have set up for yourself," a person says as they make their way through the crowd of thugs.

"Thanks, it took a while to get going," Tim The First Thug replies cheerfully.

"He wasn't serious," Tom The Second Thug replies.

"Oh," Tim says with a sad look in his eyes.

The Three Ts look to see the person making their way forward through several Club Azure Thugs is a Chinese man with short black air, a rose tattoo on the right side of their forehead, brown eyes, and black nails. The man is wearing a long-sleeved white button-up shirt, chalk-striped blue pants, and brown loafers.

"We'll be taking this place for ourselves though," The man explains as he lights himself a cigarette, "Since our boss says he wants Club Azure to expand and to get rid of roaches like you."

"Roaches huh?" Tim-Tom says, "Haven't heard my dad call us that one. Seems like he's getting more creative with the insults."

"Why are you even here though?" Tim asks the man.

"I'm Li-Wei Zhang," the man with the rose tattoo explains, "My job is to rally up all of our sellers when Mister Pitt wants us to take care of things for him."

"....just call him your boss," Tim-Tom groans, "I swear it's embarrassing to have that last name."

"It's okay man, my last name's McGee," Tim says trying to cheer Tim-Tom up.

"My surname's Dolby," Tom adds.

"Anyways," Li-Wei says ignoring The Three Ts' banter, "Since our boss wants you three gone, I'll be doing just that tonight. After all, I am The Arrow of Club Azure."

"As for me?" the man with the rose tattoo says, "I'm The Arrow of Club Azure."

"Oh really? I have a nickname too y'know," Tim-Tom replies as he gets into a boxing stance, "It's Starlight City's Brightest Boxer!"

"Dude I told you that name isn't gonna catch on," Tom groans.

"Hearing you say that made me throw up in my mouth a little," Tim adds.

"Oh c'mon!" Tim-Tom yells, "So when that dude has a nickname it's cool & mysterious, but when I do it's lame and corny!"

"Yes," Tim & Tom reply.

Before Tim-Tom can reply with a witty comeback, however, Li-Wei manages to swoop in and get a clean hit on Tim-Tom's face. Li-Wei motions for the other Club Azure gang members to rush Tim & Tom while Li-Wei lunges toward Tim-Tom. However, Tim-Tom manages to get an overhand hook landing in Li-Wei's face causing Li-Wei to stop for a bit.

"You know I heard that you three got beaten up by some high schooler," Li-Wei says as he wipes the blood coming from his nose, "I can see why, you hit like a bitch."