☆1☆

☆☆☆☆☆

Jisung woke up to his roommate and best friend, Felix, screaming at the top of his lungs. Alarmed, he quickly got up from his bed- the sheets tangling with his legs and nearly causing him to trip- and ran out of his room to see what had happened. "Felix! What's wrong!? Why are you screaming!?" He questioned, clearly concerned about why his friend was screaming at the top of his lungs so early in the morning. Felix looked at Jisung and smiled, while the latter looked very confused and alarmed since his sleep was interrupted. "Oh hey, Ji! I saw an ant on the counter. It's dead." He giggled.

Jisung stood there for a couple of seconds before abruptly turning around and going back to his room.

Once he got there, he sighed. He was mulling over what to wear and prepare for school since it was such a tedious thing to do. He sorted through his closet, picking out things at random that looked like they'd look decent and haphazardly setting them down on the bed. He walked to the bathroom to take a shower in the morning (even though it's time-consuming and your hair makes your clothes wet, he'd still take a shower in the morning just to wake himself up for the existential dread.)

Time skip bc I'm too lazy to write this part! (Ari is also too lazy - ari)

Felix and Jisung walked into the school building, discussing what they would do once school was over. Jisung was so distracted with Felix that he wasn't paying attention to where he was going, and he just so happened to bump into the worst person. Lee fuckin Minho, around a bunch of people, which is embarrassing for me because they're all popular. Jisung looked at Minho and quickly bowed, and apologized. Felix looked at Jisung, then giggled before taking his hand and walking away. "Well, that's the worst fucking way to start my day." Jisung sighed, looking at the ground. Felix patted my back and comforted me. "Oh, come on, Ji, it wasn't that bad! I don't think they mind. Okay, besides Minho. The rest of them don't mind!" Jisung looked at him and groaned. He wasn't helping at all. He took a breath and walked into his classroom. Felix and Jisung bid each other goodbye as Jisung turned to walk into my class. He sat alone near the back of the class and waited for the teacher. He is currently in college, majoring in music production because he has always been passionate about it.

He looked around and noticed people whispering and looking at him. Of course, it was going to get around the school fast. He was too caught up in his head to notice the people beside him. Once I finally noticed them, they laughed and waved at me. I looked like I saw a ghost. "Oh, uhm... Hi? Sorry, people don't usually sit by me..." I scratched my neck and sighed. The duo looked at me and smiled at me. "Hah, no, you're all good, mate! Anyways, I'm Chan. Nice to meet you! The one next to me is Changbin, my boyfriend, " Chan said as he held his hand out, and Jisung looked at him confused, tho he still shook his hand. Just when Jisung let go of his hand, the teacher walked in. He quickly put all of his attention on the teacher.

Time skip to the end of class

Jisung was packing his stuff when he heard Chan start talking, "Hey! We never got your name!" He smiled politely at me. He didn't want to give him my name because he saw him hanging around Minho, but Chan was friendly, so Jisung felt he had to. "Oh yeah, my name is Jisung. It was nice talking to you guys! I have to go now. My friends are waiting for me!" He gave them a quick smile before standing up and leaving the classroom. Jisung checked my phone and saw a message from Felix. He groaned and called him.

LEE FELIX, WHAT THE HELL? YOU'RE DITCHING ME FOR HWANG FUCKING HYUNJIN?

Sorry Ji! He said he wanted to tell me something important, and you know I'll feel bad if I don't talk to him! He's my boyfriend!
Whatever, Felix, I'll see you at the dorm. I will visit Ryujin and Taehyun since you can't hang out.
Sorry, Ji! I'll hang out with you tomorrow. I promise you!

I sighed and hung up the phone. I might as well visit anyways. Jisung hadn't seen Ryujin and Taehyun in so long, and he began missing them, to be honest. He quickly texted Ryujin telling her he would visit her. Then began walking towards the school doors. Her house wasn't far from jisungs school so he didn't have to get a taxi to take me. He was about to walk outside when he heard someone behind him yelling at him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow. He was quickly regretting it. He turned toward the door and ignored him until he called for Jisung again.
☆☆☆☆☆
☆851 words☆

°written by rora
°edited by Ari (just a little bit ari is lazy ‼️)